💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy should be the next Single/ MV

Sherry

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn
13 minutes ago, DirrtyPony said:

It seems unlikely they would revive a promo single that was released months ago.

You never know though.

Katy‘s promo singles becoming later No.1 actual singles Dark Horse & E.T. are saying hello. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Sour Candy had it's time to shine, IMO. Of course, it'd be great to get more visuals or something, but honestly, it's the last song on the album that I'd want them to make a proper single. It did good, but it's already been too long since they tried to make it a single.

I'd much rather have Replay, SFA, or Babylon as the next single. Have something new and fresh like 911. To go back to SC after all this time doesn't feel like it makes any sense. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Madame Goo Goo
14 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Katy‘s promo singles becoming later No.1 actual singles Dark Horse & E.T. are saying hello. 

Streaming era says hello

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

MessyTop

Guys she released sour candy the day before the álbum. It was a promo single. We been knew. That was it. Gaga gave us a masterpiece with “911” she elevated the song and the album to a higher emotional place. She ain’t going back to sour candy 

VasilisVas

Sour Candy was dropped the day before the album was released and then months later a lyric video was released. If a music video was going to be released it would’ve been released from the get go. Why are we still waiting for this song to happen? :kiss:

DirrtyPony
1 hour ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Sour Candy isn't charting like those songs were at the time. They were made singles from popularity, no? It feels like the time for SC has come and gone.

Again, we never know. I just don't think it's likely.

Strung out for another taste

I agree. I think Sour Candy would make complete sense as a single and the fact that BP are putting it on their album too.

Then finish the era with Babylon Haus Labs version, since it’s unreleased/different to the album version you would definitely get more streams/hype. Her management seriously just need to see on YouTube the amount of attempts to replicate the Haus Labs version - the demand for that version is there!! 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

I don't see a point in resurrecting SC visuals without full accompaniment with BlackPink. This will not and should not happen anytime soon. If we're lucky, maybe they'll surprise perform at a CBT show.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

jacs vs looser

I don't particularly love the song, but I agree. SC makes the most sense as the next single at least internationally. 

Economy
5 hours ago, DirrtyPony said:

It seems unlikely they would revive a promo single that was released months ago.

You never know though.

The fact that it supposibly is supposed to be in BlackPinks album as well could suggest they aren't done with the song

It doesn't prove anything true, but the song will get fresh attention again. 

It could be BlackPink who will push the single off their album but either way it's the same song

Karen Smith
14 hours ago, zcasx said:

the people who spilled that also said that Babylon was ready to go, Free Woman was mostly filmed, Fun Tonight was gonna be filmed soon (this was a few months ago so it would have been done by now), and Sour Candy was also in the plans to be filmed. 

Interesting, was that confirmed by someone reliable? 

Archived