Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Tattoo CANDIDS: Gaga leaves tattoo parlour In Rio

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marrytheknight2012

I think her sudden infatuation with Rio is bizarre but shes having fun so who cares. Falling in love with a city that you've only been to for two days is a bit premature. She doesn't even have a tattoo for Paris. I think its something to do with her evolution, shes never been a tropical vacation like person...serious and high fashion all the time. Now shes experimenting with normal clothes (except those McQueen shoes she has on with those mom jeans) and just taking her time to enjoy herself. (As I said yesterday, I find some of what she does lately to be inauthentic but shes having fun and she deserves it)

As far as the tattoo, I hate it.

high heeled fem

she looks high

that's your opinion. we get it. stop shoving it in our throats

:clap: :clap: thank you! exactly

i love it and im sick of people here being so conservative :nails: its her body she can do what she want you guys should be happy rio touched her heart

god youre all such assholes to her tbh....

I know :emo:

i dislike the shaving hair and tattoos without any meaning like everyday. Tattoo is something permanent and she should think it a lot before she gets one. Gaga you are out of your mind tbh

i dislike the shaving hair and tattoos without any meaning like everyday.

None of them are without meaning. Well, I'm not too sure about the angel.

Gaga's evolution on November 10th for the past 3 years.

tumblr_mdeqaqScW31qga1iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdeqaqScW31qga1iko4_500.jpg

Ugh... she used to look so classy and cute... in the latest photo she looks like an angry Italian( :derpga: ) mother on foodstamps.... :blehga:

Alien Tulip

Ugh... she used to look so classy and cute... in the latest photo she looks like an angry Italian( :derpga: ) mother on foodstamps.... :blehga:

NO YOU DID NOT. That was such a mean stereotype :smh:

I have to agree with you about the 2010 Gaga. She looks so good. 2012? Errr... Not as cute.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived