💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Tattoo CANDIDS: Gaga leaves tattoo parlour In Rio

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

I kind of get why she got it and the deal with the font and everything but why another one on her head? :sweat:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People get tattoos to mark important or significant moments in their life, Gaga obviously had a special time in Rio so why is there any need for some fans to moan?

I think it's quite cute and the fact that fans helped with it is nice.

:clap: If only we had less judgmental people like you, darl.

I just love this urban Rio-city-Chola look for some reason!! There's something badass about it.

I agree haha she just also looks reaaaaaaaaally tired

3 points in and ready for more

Am I the only person here that kinda wants her to get a sleeve? Only to see the meltdowns on here tbh

The only tattoo I didn't really like is her anchor tattoo.... But it is her body, she can do what she wants with it. Whether I like the tattoo or not is irrelevant.

She is running out of places though :laughga:

I predict a tattoo on her calf or foot next....

moonboywow

Gaga now has four tattoos dedicated to her fans. You’d think fans would like that, not complain about it.

GagaObsession

People like to judge and stuff. It's whatever. Obviously she had an experience in Rio so I don't see what's so bad about getting a tattoo of it....

Mte.

Michelle

Am I the only person here that kinda wants her to get a sleeve? Only to see the meltdowns on here tbh

The only tattoo I didn't really like is her anchor tattoo.... But it is her body, she can do what she wants with it. Whether I like the tattoo or not is relevant.

She is running out of places though :laughga:

I predict a tattoo on her calf or foot next....

:tea: I do too!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I think it'd be sick if she shaved her whole head and got a whole bunch of tats on her scalp, but didn't tell anyone.

And then at the show or on tv or something she takes off her wig and it's like BAM I GOT INKED BITCHES

and then everyone would be like. woah.

:bleh:

Archived