💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Tattoo CANDIDS: Gaga leaves tattoo parlour In Rio

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Flippy

This b---h... :fail:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

Like I always say, if it means something personal to the artist then I don't see why it should concern us tbh.

People like to judge and stuff. It's whatever. Obviously she had an experience in Rio so I don't see what's so bad about getting a tattoo of it....

codymonster

vxcbqzgr.png

Stop with the tattoos,It's ugly.

I honestly can't stand people that comment negative **** like this. :eww: Be polite.

As much as I respect her decision and get the meaning of the tattoo, I really don't like this one (the design)...

she got 3 tattoos in 2 years... lol! it's not that many

Four (ARTPOP, anchor, angel, Rio), in, what, four months? But yeah, there was a long gap before that.

Gagaloo911

:usrs: She's been calling her experience there one of the best of her life. This is something meaningful to her.

Why does everything have to be about vanity?

This tbh. This experience has meant a lot to her.

We should be happy for her. But as usual people are gonna b---h about it and ruin everything for us n for her

She looks off her tits.

& sooner or later she's going to start looking like a bikie... but that's not always a bad thing. :ohwell:

But anyways, it's alright. It's not like she's getting sleeve tattoos... she'll stop.

Eventually. :hor:

At least it can be covered easily.

:tea:

Archived