Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Tattoo CANDIDS: Gaga leaves tattoo parlour In Rio

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

Like I always say, if it means something personal to the artist then I don't see why it should concern us tbh.

gaga @ the end of the ARTPOP era

A2fOiokCUAAY7fR.jpg

Yep, she is already planning her next album after ARTPOP, Tattoo Princess. A song about every tattoo on her body... :spin:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

GrandchildDavid

She looks drunk/high as fuq tbh. :nails:

Oh and 1991 called, they want their outfit back Gaga. :laughga:

1991 as in Azealia's album or the 90's fashion? :laughga:

Yep, she is already planning her next album after ARTPOP, Tattoo Princess. A song about every tattoo on her body... :spin:

:lmao: Dead ... :toofloppy:

it's her body and skin and she can do whatever she wants to it

Seriously, you stupid 14 year olds were acting so hurt that people were critisizing her weight. In the next thread over you're telling her to stop getting tattoos because YOU don't like them. Do you not see the contradiction?

It's her BODY. It's her choice to be whatever size she wants, and it's her choice to get tattoos on her body.

PREACH.

first i thought it looked cheap... but now she said they chose the font out of some fans handwriting..

thats cute. and makes more sense.. i don't really like the place/the tattoo itself.. but if her experience with

rio was meaningful enough to stay forever... i'm okay with it (since it's HER body, my opinion is irrelevant anyways..:laughga:)

when she is happy - i am, too.

Lol at everyone complaining. Even though she's allowed to do whatever she wants with her body and she owes you NOTHING, her hair is going to grow over it, anyway. Just relax. She's beautiful in her way. ;-)

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Alien Tulip

LOL so many fans on tumblr are having meltdowns with this saying "gaga is racist with white people" have they not forgotten that she's white :laughga:

Redstreak

When she meets me one day she better love me enough to put a tattoo of me somewhere on her body, :nails:

Dreaming. :hor:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

People get tattoos to mark important or significant moments in their life, Gaga obviously had a special time in Rio so why is there any need for some fans to moan?

I think it's quite cute and the fact that fans helped with it is nice.

Archived