💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Chromatica Ball stage concept

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Its just insane how many great artists we have in the little monster community :bradley: its just fenomenal :tony: 

holy scheisse, can't wait to go to the ball! Its going to be my first ever Gaga concert EVER. I just came out to the world as a biseksual and I was always to afraid to go all by myself :ohno: 

Catnikko

love it

there's a user here who also programmed a virtual light show to the songs from chromatica, can't remember their username

Actual patient

Karen Smith

I love it, this is exactly what I thought Chromatica is like. But that have completely changed after 911 music video. I think there won't be so much pink. But that looks cool. 

thebedesign
22 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

love it

there's a user here who also programmed a virtual light show to the songs from chromatica, can't remember their username

That would be me! :heart:

Something much bigger is coming soon! :stalkga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

Oh my this is everything. Completely immersive, just needs confetti cannons for the crowd and it'd be perfect.

Glass spider level genius.

58 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Given the venues, much of this is impossible, but it would be cool!

This. I feel like a lot of people either go corny with A LOT of screens and stuff or do really intense stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, this is gorgeous, but I'd love to see something a lot more refined and conceptual. 

Dammit I did set design in college but now I don't have the software and don't practice it but maybe I'll consider sketching an idea :messga:

KennyRichie

Even though this is awesome, we know she would go for something totally different, like she said for the Super Bowl, something like she is going to perform quite the opposite of what’s expected. Look at 911 video 

malazam

I was called out for wanting this and was told she didn't have infinite budget.

It's true, that would be expensive af but since it's a few tour dates I could see it happening.

If she isn't film a DVD :lolga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

8 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Given the venues, much of this is impossible, but it would be cool!

Literally like she could only go to sm arenas for the Joanne tour because of the damn sky bridges.

I think she should bring it back it to basics for this tour. Like yas hunnie give us monster ball 1.0/2.0 stage design

Lorde Von Kok

tumblr_inline_ovpgazqy4b1upf5e2_540.gif

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Archived