Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Human Ken Doll shows her 18 cm waist

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover

Why are we gheys so judgmental? If we don’t like her plastic surgery, that’s fine, but none of our business as well. Is anyone actually “worried” or is it just an excuse to be mean? Let’s try not to be shitty - this person isn’t hurting anyone and seems pretty happy with their life.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
13 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

That's not that serious, come on. Sometimes I think some of you live only on GGD. You can't believe this website, but can you believe the rest of the world? When I was typing my comment I also wrote "he" at first and that was natural, not intentional, but I changed it just before pressing the submit button to avoid this kinda overreaction.

Everyone misgenders people at some point, especially like sam smith who still looks like a stereotypicsl male and has a male name. but when it's someone who clearly looks like a woman and everyone has referred to her as "her" so far, you can't tell me it doesn't look intentional

chaeri pls

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Everyone misgenders people at some point, especially like sam smith who still looks like a stereotypicsl male and has a male name. but when it's someone who clearly looks like a woman and everyone has referred to her as "her" so far, you can't tell me it doesn't look intentional

Well to be honest when i saw the title of this thread it confused me a little bit

Archived