Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Human Ken Doll shows her 18 cm waist

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care about the waist, the non existent nose or whatever but the eyes are really scaring me 

Glad to see she's living the best of her life and is happy :)

littlepotter
15 hours ago, SLAG said:

Can I just ask why she’s still being called the “Human Ken doll”? 

That's how she got famous i guess

14 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I think he has a mental issue I feel sorry for this person 

Is there a reason you decided to misgender her when she clearlu presents as female and everyone's referred to her as she so far? I cannot believe this website

chaeri pls

Omg I don’t think I've ever seen someone have so much plastic surgery:messga: this cannot be healthy and her waist eye- no offense but how is she ALIVE!?:air: she looks like if someone were to poke a pin into her she would deflate/melt:air: people like her are exactly why I will never do plastic surgery because I’m scared I’ll look ugly or have a health defect-

I feel so bad for her if the reason behind this was body dysmorphia:ohno:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Justin Drew Bieber

I just looked into her more and apparently she can’t breathe through her nose that well anymore :ohno:

2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

That's how she got famous i guess

Is there a reason you decided to misgender her when she clearlu presents as female and everyone's referred to her as she so far? I cannot believe this website

Maybe its because this person used to be a men and maybe the user didnt know that he is now a she

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Maybe its because this person used to be a men and maybe the user didnt know that he is now a she

It's in the title :bear: and the post :bear: and the replies :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

10 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's in the title :bear: and the post :bear: and the replies :bear:

Maybe the title confused the user because the title says human ken doll so maybe the user thought it was a he

KURUSHITOVSKA
17 hours ago, Mister Hamza said:

Wow, jealous people giving sad reactions, what else is new :yennefer:

Jealous of what? Her spine won't handle the weight and she will have serious problems in a matter of years.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GagaSine
3 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I just looked into her more and apparently she can’t breathe through her nose that well anymore :ohno:

That’s pretty common with ppl who get multiple nose jobs, especially when they get the really really tiny nose. I remember watching a Vlog from a Korean girl who got a nose job to make her nose/nostrils more narrow and she said she had to like steam her nose and use q-tips to clear it out every day in order to breath through it bc the nostrils are so small

pedrohemg
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

That's not that serious, come on. Sometimes I think some of you live only on GGD. You can't believe this website, but can you believe the rest of the world? When I was typing my comment I also wrote "he" at first and that was natural, not intentional, but I changed it just before pressing the submit button to avoid this kinda overreaction.

xoxo Craig
19 hours ago, PartySick said:

Sorry but that's horrifying :air: are her intestines in her boobs or what? :air:

Not with all that silicone :billie:

She looks like she's being pulled into a black hole or something

End Racism Now

Archived