Human Ken Doll shows her 18 cm waist

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
13 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Am i the onlyone who is confused as to why this woman is called a human ken doll or am i missing something?

so that we know who it's refering to, this is the person who spent hundreds of thousands on surgery to look like a ken doll. I didn't know she transitioned tbh

Actual patient

Shipper
2 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Untreated Body dysmorphia combined with doctors who are willing to deform people for thousands and thousands of dollars is a real issue.

I watched a documentary of hers when she was still the human Ken doll. She actually works in a company that does the surgeries and body modifications. Basically she is the one who "sells" the body mods/surgeries. That's why she can have anything done cause she works in the industry and knows doctors who would do whatever she asks. 

Edit:

So there are actually 2 Human Ken Dolls. The one I was referring to did not transition. So both had so much surgeries done that I got confused on their faces. One is Justin Jedlica who I was referring to on the above post and then we have the former Rodrigo Alves who transitioned and  was featured in the OP. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Just now, PlasticWeave said:

so that we know who it's refering to, this is the person who spent hundreds of thousands on surgery to look like a ken doll. I didn't know she transitioned tbh

Ah thank you now i understand it 

Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

Untreated Body dysmorphia combined with doctors who are willing to deform people for thousands and thousands of dollars is a real issue.

Something about the "transition" doesnt feel genuine. Feels like she got bored with her life as Ken and wanted to transform into Barbie. The way he explains it in the interview was striking to me. He explains removing 4 ribs as the start of his "transition", which I dont really understand how it's related to a female body every female body has 4 ribs, then he continues saying at the age of 2 "I was playing with dolls, I'd wear my mother's dresses" then goes on to say "I don't have body dismoprhia I have gender disphoria"

I don't know I dont wanna judge but something is off. But whatever makes her happy although I'm not sure if this body will be enough, I wouldnt be surprised if she transforms into something else in 10 years 

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Something about the "transition" doesnt feel genuine. Feels like she got bored with her life as Ken and wanted to transform into Barbie. The way he explains it in the interview was striking to me. He explains removing 4 ribs as the start of his "transition", which I dont really understand how it's related to a female body every female body has 4 ribs, then he continues saying at the age of 2 "I was playing with dolls, I'd wear my mother's dresses" then goes on to say "I don't have body dismoprhia I have gender disphoria"

I don't know I dont wanna judge but something is off. But whatever makes her happy although I'm not sure if this body will be enough, I wouldnt be surprised if she transforms into something else in 10 years 

She

17 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

If you are that obssesed with her (who isn't), it's because entire world knows her by that name. Jessica Alves isn't a strong brand. At least yet. 

bill murray GIF

11 minutes ago, Shipper said:

She used to get a lot of surgeries to look like a Ken doll. Now she transitioned and people refer to her previous moniker. 

blink omg GIF

Omg is that the same person?! :wtfga:

4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

There aren't many options left lol :bear:

7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Classic body dysmorphia

Archived