achievement

911 counts 7.659.189 views after 24h

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

Stupid Love was 9 million so this is good drop for a single (?) after the album has been out for like 3 and a half months. I just hope it doesn't end up being at like 50 million a year from now like John Wayne.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

How much did SL do again? ROM was 15m if i remember correctly 

Girlll Rom was 22m AND sl was 9m :hor: 

OT- Not bad for a third single and a song that has been out. :flower: keep streamig everyone

How can anoyone not love gaga

2 hours ago, Autumn said:

they froze for like 6 hours yesterday, so this is actually super impressive

Yeah I HATE that, why do they always freeze Gaga’s videos? That happened with ROM too :derpga:

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, DC said:

Yeah I HATE that, why do they always freeze Gaga’s videos? That happened with ROM too :derpga:

It happens with all videos that are getting a lot of views, it just means that the speed that they are being counted is slower than the speed of views coming in, in the end these views aren't lost so there's no need to worry, right now all the views from that time are included too probably. 

5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

It happens with all videos that are getting a lot of views, it just means that the speed that they are being counted is slower than the speed of views coming in, in the end these views aren't lost so there's no need to worry, right now all the views from that time are included too probably. 

Well I guess that just goes to show that literally everyone was watching this video like crazy :enigma:

Stupid Oreo
On 9/19/2020 at 6:28 PM, HybridAT said:

OGHs continue to lose

giphy.gif

Keep my oscars in my pill boxes :enigma:

Archived