💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Realistically Speaking: Next Single?

Fanta

Featured Posts

First of all let me stan the 911 video real quick, because that sh*t blew my mind away. Miss Gaga really had me tricked for a moment thinking she'd watered down her art to be GP friendly but when I tell you I gagged, cackled and quivered as I witnessed 911. OMG!

Anyway with that being said, I do not for one bit think that 911 is an official single. Like I said in the charts thread it feels like a refresh button for the era since she's been a bit quiet after RoM. Realistically speaking, which single do you think she'll put out next if we're thinking she wants another Top 10 hit?

I personally think Enigma would be a hit on the radio. I don't care for SFA as a single but I do think it has potential. I think she has at least 2-3 more videos under her belt. I'm praying Enigma/Babylon are 2 of those 3. What do you think?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eeaarrllaalloo

Free Woman 

Then another short film or visual

Babylon last single

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I don't think there will be another single, unfortunately.

No way. She said in her Billboard Magazine interview that she still has no set plans for the Chromatica Ball. There is no way she's going to let this era die out before touring, especially if it's not until mid-late 2021.

Just now, OBO said:

Maybe more music videos and remix? But I don't think there will have any more single.

I wouldn't mind. Honestly I'm just thirsty for more visuals at this point after the flawlessness that is 911. Iconic.

Serial Chiller

What's with the insistence that 911 isn't a single? The only other non-single that Gaga had had a video for was John Wayne and she literally just dropped it the days after the SB with 0 accompanying promo. This time, 911 has been performed on a major award show/ her social media profiles have all been changed from ROM to 911 pics, and she's set to appear on interviews, presumably, to talk about the song among other things. 

It is definitely a single. 

As for the OT question, Replay to follow-up on 911, but maybe not rightaway, or SFA because of Elton and the perfume. Regardless, I want her to end with Babylon. 

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

What's with the insistence that 911 isn't a single? The only other non-single that Gaga had had a video for was John Wayne and she literally just dropped it the days after the SB with 0 accompanying promo. This time, 911 has been performed on a major award show/ her social media profiles have all been changed from ROM to 911 pics, and she's set to appear on interviews, presumably, to talk about the song among other things. 

It is definitely a single. 

As for the OT question, Replay to follow-up on 911, but maybe not rightaway, or SFA because of Elton and the perfume. Regardless, I want her to end with Babylon. 

I think the debate about it being a single is because Gaga never explicitly said in any of her posts about 911 that it is the next single, she just referred to it as a short film. The fact it also hasn't had any merch released yet is confusing me as SL & ROM were both proper singles and they got physicals + merch and SC is a promo single which didn't get physicals but it got merch. 

Monster7

SL, ROM, 911, Replay, Babylon, SFA is what I'd like. I doubt there will be more singles after 911 but I'm hoping for mv to those songs in that order

Anderson123

I really want to see music videos for Sour Candy and Sine From Above. I think she’s gonna have to record more music videos whether they promote them as singles or not because she’s not gonna be able to tour til at least July 2021. That’s only if she wants to stretch the Chromatica era that long instead of working on a new album to promote both of them. 

TheSlash

Based on 911's ending it could be SFA, but I rather see this as the final Chromatica single. What I think - and hope - is that Replay may come next as some sort of prequel. That bc of the scars on her mind she was distracted and caused the accident in the first place.

Ew, David!

Archived