opinion

Realistically Speaking: Next Single?

Fanta

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

She literally posted an insta saying it’s a single

911 is the single

But where? All I see when I look at her posts there is "911 short film". She doesn't call that a single. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
24 minutes ago, Little99 said:

But where? All I see when I look at her posts there is "911 short film". She doesn't call that a single. 

There's a promoted post on IG that says "🚨"911"🚨 THE NEW SINGLE FROM LADY GAGA FROM THE #1 ALBUM "CHROMATICA" OUT NOW" but Gaga never said that 911 is a single when announced the 911 short film which is why I think people are confused as to whether 911 is actually a single or just a visual. 

Jonathanholland

I'd really love both SFA and Babylon as last singles. These songs scream visuals, are lyricially and production wise interesting and both fit the chromatica theme very well. The only thing I would have done different this era was releasing Alice as lead. That song and concept would have been a perfect start of the era: Gaga falling through the rabbit whole into her own head (chromatica) and getting stuck there. That song really fits the era better then SL 

1. Alice

2. Rain on Me 

3. 911

4. Sine From Above 

5. Babylon

Before there was love, there was silence

MonsterSince2008

It'd be a sin if she doesn’t release Babylon as a single + perform it everywhere possible + serve it ancient city style.

I just want to see more of visuals for other songs, it made me so happy to hear how alive she felt in the process of making the 911 short film.

Replay would make sense as a follow up to 911, to explain what caused the accident. The scars on her mind distraced her or something. (Despite that, it's my favorite on the album so I really want to see a music video.)

Sour Candy would still make sense because of the hype around Blackpink and their album.
So it could be really popular especially in Asia. :v:

SFA is pretty meaningful to Gaga so I can see her filming a video for the song.
I also think that it could be really popular here in Europe, since TEOG was massive here, and for me both songs share a similar vibe.

To close of the era I'd like to see her serve it ancient city style. :firega: I mean this song literally screams to get it's own video.

(Alice would also be a great song to get it's own video, like her free falling and searching for wonderland. But it would have been even better as the albums lead single in my opinion.)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

thatfoxyfeeling

Sine From Above makes the most sense to be the next single, I could see Replay being released for Halloween though can imagine it with a monster theme music video? :yennefer: 

Genuine Guy 09

It's not replay and it never will be apart from the same 911 got. Post album singles in streaming era are difficult. I think if it happens it'll either be SFA stripped back version (new song) Sour Candy, or something completely new. It's not profitable and there are no hits left on the album - she's doing the best thing by creating MVs for some songs 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Jewels n Drugs

Replay please. Then Babylon (Early Version)

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MelbHawker

I don’t think there’ll be another single... only SC has the potential to become a hit given Blackpinks fanbase / streaming power / video etc.

I just want visuals for as many songs as possible from now. This albums a total bop, & I want her to tell it’s story the way she wants to. I love ArtGa & Interscope better let her slay. 

AndiGaga

What about a totally new song?

From a Deluxe Version of Chromatica. Releasing a Deluxe Version works wonders in the streaming era because of new songs

Archived