💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

911 Picture Disc mock up

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

So today I decided to create a 911 picture disc using @Warhol Killer's embossed tribe logo and one of the photo's Gaga posted from the music video. I used the green tribe as that's what colour her hair is in the short film and her outfit + mic at the VMA's were a very pastel green shade even though I have always envisioned 911 as the red tribe. 

https://ibb.co/zXP1387

https://ibb.co/S3rFT08

Amazing! Did one some days ago but not too bothered into searching it up, but what if they’re waiting until RSD Black Friday? They released the Marry The Night & Applause picture discs back then

numb the flame
22 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Amazing but the fact they refuse to release an official one...

It's quick money for Gaga and her label, I don't get why they haven't (yet) released a 7" or even merch for 911 like they have for SL and ROM. Is it something to do with the new billboard rules where the song charts when the items ship so they're waiting to produce all the physicals so they're ready to go and 911 will chart later on.

4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Amazing! Did one some days ago but not too bothered into searching it up, but what if they’re waiting until RSD Black Friday? They released the Marry The Night & Applause picture discs back then

Is RSD black friday a thing outside of the USA? If it isn't international, I'd rather she just released them on her store as then I know roughly how much I'm spending 

3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Is RSD black friday a thing outside of the USA? If it isn't international, I'd rather she just released them on her store as then I know roughly how much I'm spending

Yea, Record Store Day is international and products gets sent to indie record stores worldwide, check this and see if any record store near you is participating

https://recordstoreday.com/Stores

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see it because you used imgur and already did the copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily 

what other websites work for images on GGD?

1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I have always envisioned 911 as the red tribe

Same! Always expected 911 to be red - the vma threw me off :deadbanana: but I love the colour she chose. 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, GregJA said:

Same! Always expected 911 to be red - the vma threw me off :deadbanana: but I love the colour she chose. 

when I hear 911 I picture red not green however I do like the green haus/tribe symbol so I don't mind too much 

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

I cant see it because you used imgur and already did the copy past it and all it does is link me back to gagadaily 

I just updated the links!

3 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Thank you for your help, I just updated the OP!

25 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I just updated the links!

Thank you for your help, I just updated the OP!

I love it

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

when I hear 911 I picture red not green however I do like the green haus/tribe symbol so I don't mind too much 

Everything with 911 has red text, so i believe it is the gov officials

numb the flame
17 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Everything with 911 has red text, so i believe it is the gov officials

in the short film she had blue/green hair, the VMA's performance she had a pastel green outfit and mic. I think 911 is green. 

Archived