💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

was the crash in 911 MV because of suicide?

noa234

Featured Posts

i’ve heard a whole bunch of theories but this one really stuck: apparently the whole crash was started because she wasn’t on her antipsychotics so she rode her bike into traffic as a suicide attempt. that’s why she’s apologizing at the end saying that she didn’t have her pills and asking “did anybody die”

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom

I don’t think so. She had fruit so was clearly running errands. I think she got confused or disoriented because of no medication and caused the crash:oops:

I think the Lamborghini hit another car which hit her, or caused it to swerve and hit her. That's what it looked like to me anyway.

Teletubby

on painting it looks like bike was first then blue car and Lamborghini
maybe she saw this dog from painting and stopped her bike and then blue car crashed into her :oprah:
gzwy-1.jpg Bez-nazwy-2.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I think she was running errands and as she didn't have her medication, it caused her to indeed attempt suicide. 

I had that thought as well, and actually I've had the thought about the song in general.. my biggest enemy is me, pop a 911.. then pop another one (meaning she's taking too many, one after the other) and then.. I can't see me cry ever again

But if it is she probably would never tell us directly because she wouldn't want to upset us

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

they clearly say she was in an accident :trollga:

They dont know how accident happened they came later. Plus she says sorry:ohwell:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

They dont know how accident happened they came later. Plus she says sorry:ohwell:

Maybe accident was because of her like maybe she didn't saw a car but she didn't want to kill herself I think. 

DoremonLove
Just now, Little99 said:

Maybe accident was because of her like maybe she didn't saw a car but she didn't want to kill herself I think. 

Maybe . I love this has so many possibilities :tony: we need more videos

How can anoyone not love gaga

Karen Smith
8 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Maybe . I love this has so many possibilities :tony: we need more videos

Yeah and I know we just get 911 amazing video but I want more :haroon:

Karen Smith
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

No because she screams “I don’t wanna die” :messga:

Yes, but often people who decide to commit suicide at their climax change their minds when they are on the verge of life and death. I mean I doubt she wants to kill herself too but this is not that obvious.

Archived