đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

was the crash in 911 MV because of suicide?

noa234

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

I think she forgot to take her pills which made it harder for her to control herself because she was in pain and lost focus (it makes sense to what Gaga is saying on her interviews) 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2020 at 5:00 PM, noa234 said:

i’ve heard a whole bunch of theories but this one really stuck: apparently the whole crash was started because she wasn’t on her antipsychotics so she rode her bike into traffic as a suicide attempt. that’s why she’s apologizing at the end saying that she didn’t have her pills and asking “did anybody die”

There's sth that nobody noticed that before. I'm not sure about it either. I think there is a connection between accident from John Wayne video and the accident from 911. The gaga's outfit from the accident scene in both videos are same. Anybody noticed that? What do u think about it?

I think the entire video is about her psychotic break that happened a few years ago. I think she possibly attempted to hurt herself or accidentally did, and others were potentially affected in some way. And that was a snap she needed to wake her up. 

If Sine From Above is the next single, based upon CIII being at the end, if my theory is correct, the next video will somehow center on her using music as her oath out of where she was to where she is now. 

I was thinking how the crash scene could depict literally the different elements of her life that were going on at the time of her mental health crisis, and how she feels everything was affected by it.

The car of Carino's, representing their relationship. The movie board representing ASIB since that was happening during that time.. I'm not sure what the other things would be

Archived