💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

was the crash in 911 MV because of suicide?

noa234

Featured Posts

CyanDante
1 hour ago, noa234 said:

i’ve heard a whole bunch of theories but this one really stuck: apparently the whole crash was started because she wasn’t on her antipsychotics so she rode her bike into traffic as a suicide attempt. that’s why she’s apologizing at the end saying that she didn’t have her pills and asking “did anybody die”

I did think of this too, because as she gains consciousness, the first question she asks is "Did anybody die?"

Also the fact that the chorus goes - My biggest enemy is me. :bradley: So she wanted to end her life, but calling 911 helped her survive in the video. And the pills have helped her through in her actual life. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Yes, but often people who decide to commit suicide at their climax change their minds when they are on the verge of life and death. I mean I doubt she wants to kill herself too but this is not that obvious.

My theory is that she was feeling suicidal, but could not find her medication (or ran out) so she went on her bike to buy some, and that’s when she had the accident. 

eeaarrllaalloo

Maybe it was really an accident but she wasnt on her medications that mader her calm and thought she's the one who caused it becoming the enemy of herself? Idk

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

PawsUpJago

Definitely a suicide attempt, that haunting realisation when she hadn't died but had clearly caused an accident, I kind of read a lot of shame and guilt from Gaga's reaction also. Apologising, and one of her first questions being "did anyone die?" which unfortunately someone had by the looks of things.

Then there is the quite deliberate epiphany of "I don't want to die" now that she had been so close to death.

MaMaMarryTheNight
36 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

The crash is a metaphor for not taking care of your mental health. 

leslie jones tamika GIF by Saturday Night Live  Never thought of this ...

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

12 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

What are the firemen doing up there?

The fire service is usually the first to arrive to emergencies in North America

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
5 minutes ago, homomo said:

The fire service is usually the first to arrive to emergencies in North America

No, I mean up in the ladder

But yeah, I can totally see this being a message about taking your own life. It could have just been a split second decision in her mind on the way back from the grocery store. She saw the car, swerved in front of it, survived, and caused everything we see at the end of the video.

If there’s a sequel to this, I could see it developing into the aftermath of her decision to commit suicide. Such as the consequences taking your own life can have on others. Yes, I understand people who get to that stage are at the very end of their line, but maybe the message Gaga wants to convey is that “is it worth it?” Or like “when you decide to go, you might unintentionally take others with you.”

Idk, this is of course all just speculation. But like as someone who has attempted such a thing in the past, you evaluate the situation after the fact and realize your mind was in such a distorted place before, and become relieved but overwhelmed with the alternate outcome

2 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

No, I mean up in the ladder

I remember there being some sparks on the cinema board. Maybe pieces of debris from the accident caused some electrical problems/fire in the cinema?

xoxo Craig

My interpretation was that she took her medication, but overdose and was 'away with it' while driving and caused a crash

End Racism Now

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

I remember there being some sparks on the cinema board. Maybe pieces of debris from the accident caused some electrical problems/fire in the cinema?

Yeah maybe a car hitted some street light or something like that

TheSlash

My theory is - and that's mainly bc I think Replay could be the sequel to this video ( :giggle:) - that she didn't take her medication that day and all the pain of the past resurfaced ("the scars on my mind are on replay") so she didn't focus when passing the street, causing the accident and possibly the death of another human being.

Spoiler

Just thinking about that makes me sad :(

Ew, David!

Archived