Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's new tattoo (RIO)

Bojana

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeautyisaLie

I love it, cause I know that Rio now means a lot to her, and getting a tattoo is her way to express that, so I support what she did, even I'm not a fan of tattoos though. If it looks ugly or not, i don't really care. :shrug:

It's dark but just a game

mechanicalheart

Omfg this fan base is SUCH A DAMN MESS holy crap man. YOU ALL MUST BE 15 ! Ugh ! Im just gonna stop calling myself a monster. You guys are just undescribable! ITS HER BODY. IF SHE WANTS TO BE FAT , HALF BALD AND TATTOOED HEAD TO TOE ITS NONE OF UR DAMN CONCERN !

Seeing fans demanding Gaga to stop with the tattoos shows that literally nothing has changed. It's matter of time until Gaga notices similar posts on LitteMonsters.com and makes another post similar to the recent one when people made fun of her allegedly out-of-shape body.

Yup. It's just...sad.

Omfg this fan base is SUCH A DAMN MESS holy crap man. YOU ALL MUST BE 15 ! Ugh ! Im just gonna stop calling myself a monster. You guys are just undescribable! ITS HER BODY. IF SHE WANTS TO BE FAT , HALF BALD AND TATTOOED HEAD TO TOE ITS NONE OF UR DAMN CONCERN !

I'm 14 :nails:

Ok, seriously, let to express to all, I mean, ok sometimes the people complain to everything, but only are words, they won't to do anything. Gaga will do what she wants, how I said before

So if we have an opinion on something we don't like we're not allowed to express it here? K.

RAMROD

Good for here. Rio deffo leaves something special for her.

She will return, i bet.

also,

LOL at all Momma's kids in here bawwing :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Taylor Monster

Good for here. Rio deffo leaves something special for her.

She will return, i bet.

also,

LOL at all Momma's kids in here bawwing :fan:

:tea:

Katie14

Seeing fans demanding Gaga to stop with the tattoos shows that literally nothing has changed. It's matter of time until Gaga notices similar posts on LitteMonsters.com and makes another post similar to the recent one when people made fun of her allegedly out-of-shape body.

I agree with you that complaining about her tattoos is hypocritical. At the same time though, I feel like criticizing someone about their weight, especially when they are within the healthy weight range, is far more harmful. This kind of criticism is what fuels eating disorders and skews our image of what beautiful and healthy should be.

RAMROD

At this rate her body will resemble this in 10 years

kat-von-d-sephora_a.jpg

And? It looks hot to me. :nacho:

Agreed,People here don't understand how ugly it will become after 45+

You tell these people then. :fan:

4834396_700b.jpg

tumblr_ldrrw6M1Pg1qbb387o1_500.jpg

What you gotta do with it? Being awesome as fukk! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

And? It looks hot to me. :nacho:

You tell these people then. :fan: