other

Ava Max #nakedchallenge

Teletubby

Featured Posts

monketsharona
20 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

Disgusted Cringe GIF
This is what happens when you don’t have talent :awkney:

I see the sexist assholes never left. The same who will always have a handjob when a celeb **** pic is leaked. 

The same kind of disgusting comments Gaga had to handle when she started her career saying she was just a body with no talent. Are you sure you have learnt anything stanning Lady Gaga ?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

What do you want 

If i hear a peep stan coming for a girl for including 2 year old songs in her debut album

I’m coming for people who say stupid **** like “her album reached 1 billion in one day!!1 :giveup:

1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

But why? :oprah:

Then it's just plain sad. :fail: 

Gaga herself has said, that she believes in giving strength and support to newer younger artists, something that she didn't get when she was new in the industry.

I get not liking someone or someone's music, but to hate and be cruel is just mean and pathetic :rip:. Plus most of the upcoming female artists actually hold Gaga to a very high regard.

It Is plain sad, indeed :rip: I guess since people compared Ava to Gaga since day one, these people got a negative perception of Ava and never her a chance. They were happy she was "a one hit wonder" and I guess that now that she's achieving decent success, that bothers them for some way.

As if Ava was a threat to Gaga or something :rip:

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Hurem said:

I’m coming for people who say stupid **** like “her album reached 1 billion in one day!!1 :giveup:

Not that I've heard any of the songs on that album but you'd think 1 billion streams would be enough for someone to not be called "unsuccessful", which is what i quoted in the first place

chaeri pls

7 hours ago, AgusPop said:

because Ava or her marketing team thought Gaga was over and Ava stole all her looks and music style. her biggest hit is basically a copy of Poker Face. but Gaga is back and now she looks like a cheap version of Gaga. dont get me wrong,Its her marketing team fault,not Ava. I dont hate her

Gurl, these are the exact kind of comments Madonna fans were making about Gaga when she started out.

Take a break. Pop music is naturally derivative and repetitive. Just 'cause she has an edgy-emo-theatrical image, it doesn't mean she's trying to "steal" Gaga's. It could mean she was inspired by her, given she was the most recent pop girl to make that kind of thing sell, but that's it. Neither Gaga nor Ava were the first or the last to do so.

Seriously, what's with pop music fans being so goddamn immature? The fanbase wars are generally silly, but at least I can see the fun in comparing 2 artists in the same field, ala ARTPOP vs Prism in 2013. Gaga and Ava aren't in any kind of competition, though. It's completly nonsensical.

"She looks like a cheap Gaga"

Yeah, no s*it. FameGa looks like a cheap Gaga if you compare her to today. It's the difference a couple million dollars in budget can make.

I think H&H was a fun but ultimately uninteresting album. Still, it's her debut and she clearly didn't have enough artistic control over it. She did good given how cutthtoat launching a successful streaming career is. Let her pass through a couple of eras before calling her "cheap" or a thief, will ya?

Archived