Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max #nakedchallenge

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Ava is completely ignored by critics and mainstream media and her album will do Katy Perry numbers (ironic how that would have been good 2-3 years ago:air:).

Stop comparing her to Gaga it's so stupid.

I’ve noticed that it’s always the Aviators that are comparing Ava with Gaga. Like, how embarrassing, can they just stop? :derpga:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Autumn said:

she's doing a lot better on her debut than gaga did.

Did she have two massive hits of the same caliber as Just Dance and Poker Face? Did her album sell millions? :billie: Ava Max is succesfull especially in Europe and Sweet but Psycho was a big hit but to say that she is doing better than 2009 Gaga is completely delusional.

HEARTSTOP

Ok let's end this thread.

Even at her lowest, Gaga was always more popular and influential than Ava. There's no debate about it.

This is a rough representation of their popularity worldwide:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=lady gaga,ava max

Captura-de-ecr-2020-09-19-143333.png

Sweet But Psycho was a cute hit but that's about it.

Captura-de-ecr-2020-09-19-144419.png

(you can ignore the Just Dance peaks after 2009, as most of them are from the game and not the song)

Ava is, as of now, a non-event worldwide. Maybe this will change in the future but she's been in the industry for 7+ years and it didn't happen yet...

IDGAF

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

also, whoever said the little madonnster comment was correct :toofunny:

I don’t think little monsters ever claimed that Gaga’s peak was bigger than Madonna’s :toofunny:

Economy
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

This is not comparable. YouTube views were much lower when Just Dance came out. Views in the hundreds of millions and 1+ billion were unheard of. Try comparing a debut of the same year otherwise it means literally nothing. I know of songs from the 2000s which only have 40-50 million views now but were massive hits.

@Autumn yeah plus Just Dance came out before Vevo as did the rest of The Fame. I think Bad Romance was her first video to be posted on Vevo

Before that a lot of individual users got away with upload it as the system didn't block it as well and others weren't even flagged and stayed a good while

A lot of those videos would get deleted and there was a lot of views lost due to that

TF was her biggest era in terms of hit singles. But the views just weren't as high back then

It's not just Vevo. People forget just how many of the older generation started using YouTube in the last 12 years since Gaga's debut as well as how many people in developing countries did not have internet in 2008 (or internet fast enough to handle streaming videos) yet but do now and now they contribute to views as well

HeavyMetalLover10

how tiring...

in 2020, we make comparisons.

first of all, madonna shouldn't have made any excuse because she's old news, who CARES who copied who, we have so many artists here using one anothers elements from there own music/ taking samples and sometimes using it as their own. 

lady gaga did say she was influenced by madonna, but it doesn't mean she wanted to copy her every single moved. and she wasn't JUST influenced by her but she mentions david bowie and other artists. 

then we have people saying nicki minaj is copying lady gaga, and so one...

every female has their own taste in things, sometimes it shows that they are inspired by another female artist which is fine... but comparing them to one another due to a certain style is just Stupid. 

bloody g

This reminds me of the naked children scandal on littlemonsters.com for some reason

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

This is embarrassing. She is just getting started, there is no need to resort to something so desperate to get a hit single. Mess!

Chromatography
23 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t think little monsters ever claimed that Gaga’s peak was bigger than Madonna’s :toofunny:

perhaps not, but everyone here is being an asshole towards a pop star who has done literally nothing problematic to deserve this. and no, this is not problematic. why is this forum obsessed with pitting women against other women?

OAMH strike again I see. 

Leave this girl alone. Even if her debut is already more successful than Gaga's - so what? 

tumblr_inline_nq3ptwIcZz1s0e039_500.gif

Randomperson

I think the point in this challenge isn’t to actually get naked. It seems more of a no makeup challenge or something like  that which is why she shows herself with no makeup at the end. And even if it was a challenge to get naked what’s wrong with that? Tons of our favourite artists were showing there bodies early in their career, is Ava not allowed to do the same thing?

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Runway said:

ASIB has 2.7 billion and she did it without 2 year old singles 

And how does ASIB having 2.7b views equate to Ava not being successful?

chaeri pls

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

TFM and ASIB have more :air:

No :poot: 

guess the ggd user i am impersonating

chaeri pls

You guys are so tiresome, it's like you are only capable of having the same conversation over and over again like NPCs.  Within 1 page this thread immediately turns to "Is Ava SUCCESSFUL or FLOP?" like everything has to be boiled down to the winning/flop binary

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived