đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max #nakedchallenge

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i only raised the comparison with gaga when people started typing "ew" and "she can't even sing comments". those people making the comments are all gaga fans. and it's a proven fact that gaga fans have some kind of deep rooted resentment towards ava.

Literally every single Ava fan is a Gaga fan. What are you even talking about? 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
8 minutes ago, Autumn said:

ava's debut single has more than double the views of gaga's, after three years, compared to the twelve years that gaga has had. the comparison of "well she isn't doing as good as dua lipa or billie eilish" is ridiculous, because her recent singles are doing better than theirs.

sweet but psycho has more views than just dance, it rose to success in EXACTLY the same way that just dance rose to success. she IS successful. that is not debatable. 

you need to apply the same standard you have for gaga to ava max. stupid love dropped off the hot 100 super fast, but you never used that to say that gaga isn't successful anymore. i retract the phrasing "she's doing better than gaga on her debut" because i did say something wrong there, when i was referring to her debut single instead of her debut album. i just find it worrying how quickly y'all tear her down and attack her when you could easily just ignore her. if she's so 'unsuccessful' then why are y'all so pressed over her?

This is not comparable. YouTube views were much lower when Just Dance came out. Views in the hundreds of millions and 1+ billion were unheard of. Try comparing a debut of the same year otherwise it means literally nothing. I know of songs from the 2000s which only have 40-50 million views now but were massive hits.

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

This is not comparable. YouTube views were much lower when Just Dance came out. Views in the hundreds of millions and 1+ billion were unheard of. Try comparing a debut of the same year otherwise it means literally nothing. I know of songs from the 2000s which only have 40-50 million views now but were massive hits.

Going by that user’s logic people like Barbra Streisand won’t even have careers :air:

dynamite
Just now, Adarsh said:

Going by that user’s logic people like Barbra Streisand won’t even have careers :air:

Exactly :toofunny: what the hellll

CyanDante
6 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i only raised the comparison with gaga when people started typing "ew" and "she can't even sing comments". those people making the comments are all gaga fans. and it's a proven fact that gaga fans have some kind of deep rooted resentment towards ava.

I don't think any one actually is pressed or hates her. Everyone here mostly likes her songs.  There's no point in arguments and bringing baseless comparisons into the mix. Hopefully she does well with her debut album. :party:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Azor Ahai
13 minutes ago, Autumn said:

ava's debut single has more than double the views of gaga's, after three years, compared to the twelve years that gaga has had. the comparison of "well she isn't doing as good as dua lipa or billie eilish" is ridiculous, because her recent singles are doing better than theirs.

sweet but psycho has more views than just dance, it rose to success in EXACTLY the same way that just dance rose to success. she IS successful. that is not debatable. 

you need to apply the same standard you have for gaga to ava max. stupid love dropped off the hot 100 super fast, but you never used that to say that gaga isn't successful anymore. i retract the phrasing "she's doing better than gaga on her debut" because i did say something wrong there, when i was referring to her debut single instead of her debut album. i just find it worrying how quickly y'all tear her down and attack her when you could easily just ignore her. if she's so 'unsuccessful' then why are y'all so pressed over her?

Ava Maxx doesn't even have a metacritic page...

Karen Smith
39 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Her debut album released on friday already has more streams than all of gaga's albums

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

DoremonLove
17 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Not people thinking Ava Max’s debut is bigger than THE FAME, the album that changed pop music forever and is literally the blueprint for modern dance music  which is still charting after 12 years :air:

:ladyhaha:leave gaga ava isnt even as popular as her peers billie and dua. Gaga is already  a legend it will take her years to reach there.:hor: seriously why do these disrespectful fans even join a gaga forum.:smh:

How can anoyone not love gaga

27monster27

To the people constantly giving LMAO reactions to those defending Ava, you aren't looking very good right now. This isn't a good look for who we represent either. Remember that.

he/him/his

Chromatography

the absolute hypocrisy in this thread :awkney:

didn’t gaga say if she used sex and took off her clothes she/women in general are called just slvts etc? why does gaga during her debut era get to exploit sexuality to sell but Ava can’t? do you guys just hate certain kinds of women or? :oprah:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

To the people constantly giving LMAO reactions to those defending Ava, you aren't looking very good right now. This isn't a good look for who we represent either. Remember that.

You're so smart, thank you. 

Azor Ahai

Ava is completely ignored by critics and mainstream media and her album will do Katy Perry numbers (ironic how that would have been good 2-3 years ago:air:).

Stop comparing her to Gaga it's so stupid.

BornAsUnic0rn
37 minutes ago, Autumn said:

it's literally climbing every week. it's the definition of a sleeper hit.

do y'all forget how just dance debuted at number 76 on the billboard hot 100?

Not to forget it got released in April 08 and it debuted in August 08.

Archived