💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max #nakedchallenge

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Depends on what ur definition of success is

Only a miniscule fraction of artists even become known like Ava Max. Over 99% of people trying to make it in the business stay underground or are only known in their local area

Ava Max is only unsuccessful compared to the Mega Star Celebrity standards

If I were to try to make it in the music business and reached Ava's level, I'd call myself very successful!

We’re talking about A listers because her fans want to put her on the level of actual stars like Billie, Dua, Cardi who are actually out there putting out hits (worldwide not local to small European countries) and winning awards, covering iconic magazines. In reality she’s like Zara Larsson level

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Her debut album released on friday already has more streams than all of gaga's albums

TFM and ASIB have more :air:

10 minutes ago, Autumn said:

She's doing a lot better on her debut than gaga did.

Have you completely lost your mind? TF is one of the biggest debuts of all time. 

1 minute ago, Autumn said:

again, you have a worryingly western-centric view of the world.

yes, she has one top 10 in the united states, but she has COUNTLESS top 10s outside of the united states,

But you were the one who brought up her (one) top 10 hit in the US as a way to prove she’s doing better than gaga in her debut. Now you switch to those Europe charts :lmao:

She doesn’t even appear in the IFPI charts, SBS was nowhere to be found and it was allegedly very global :billie: 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

In reality she’s like Zara Larsson level

What is wrong with being Zara? She is amazing vocalist :derpga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

What is wrong with being Zara? She is amazing vocalist :derpga:

And made better music too but we’re talking about their fame level

Not people thinking Ava Max’s debut is bigger than THE FAME, the album that changed pop music forever and is literally the blueprint for modern dance music  which is still charting after 12 years :air:

edengowon
1 minute ago, Runway said:

But you were the one who brought up her (one) top 10 hit in the US as a way to prove she’s doing better than gaga in her debut. Now you switch to those Europe charts :lmao:

She doesn’t even appear in the IFPI charts, SBS was nowhere to be found and it was allegedly very global :billie: 

ava's debut single has more than double the views of gaga's, after three years, compared to the twelve years that gaga has had. the comparison of "well she isn't doing as good as dua lipa or billie eilish" is ridiculous, because her recent singles are doing better than theirs.

sweet but psycho has more views than just dance, it rose to success in EXACTLY the same way that just dance rose to success. she IS successful. that is not debatable. 

you need to apply the same standard you have for gaga to ava max. stupid love dropped off the hot 100 super fast, but you never used that to say that gaga isn't successful anymore. i retract the phrasing "she's doing better than gaga on her debut" because i did say something wrong there, when i was referring to her debut single instead of her debut album. i just find it worrying how quickly y'all tear her down and attack her when you could easily just ignore her. if she's so 'unsuccessful' then why are y'all so pressed over her?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

CyanDante

I mean I get you are a  Ava max fan, but comparing her debut with Gaga's and claiming she is doing better than Gaga is just :zilla:

Anyway stream 911 and whichever single Ava has out at the moment. :yennefer:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

edengowon
Just now, CyanDante said:

I mean I get you are a  Ava max fan, but comparing her debut with Gaga's and claiming she is doing better than Gaga is just :zilla:

1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Not people thinking Ava Max’s debut is bigger then THE FAME, the album that changed pop music forever and is literally the blueprint for modern dance music  which is still charting after 12 years :air:

and as i just said, i retracted my phrasing when i was referring to her debut single.

2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I can’t even believe what I just read :ladyhaha: If Ava herself read these delusional posts she’d feel embarrassed :ladyhaha:

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, Autumn said:

ava's debut single has more than double the views of gaga's, after three years, compared to the twelve years that gaga has had. the comparison of "well she isn't doing as good as dua lipa or billie eilish" is ridiculous, because her recent singles are doing better than theirs.

sweet but psycho has more views than just dance, it rose to success in EXACTLY the same way that just dance rose to success. she IS successful. that is not debatable. 

you need to apply the same standard you have for gaga to ava max. stupid love dropped off the hot 100 super fast, but you never used that to say that gaga isn't successful anymore. i retract the phrasing "she's doing better than gaga on her debut" because i did say something wrong there, when i was referring to her debut single instead of her debut album. i just find it worrying how quickly y'all tear her down and attack her when you could easily just ignore her. if she's so 'unsuccessful' then why are y'all so pressed over her?

Girl, before you write the essay again, you brought up the comparison with Gaga in the first place, after that everyone defended Gaga and now you are ranting because of that and calling everyone pressed? Make it make sense. :bear:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

edengowon
Just now, CyanDante said:

Girl, before you write the essay again, you brought up the comparison with Gaga in the first place, after that everyone defended Gaga and now you are ranting because of that and calling everyone pressed? Make it make sense. :bear:

i only raised the comparison with gaga when people started typing "ew" and "she can't even sing comments". those people making the comments are all gaga fans. and it's a proven fact that gaga fans have some kind of deep rooted resentment towards ava.

Archived