💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Hardy rumored to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond

Featured Posts

Tom Hardy is said to be the new James Bond as Daniel Craig exits the role following No Time To Die.

The casting hasn't been officially confirmed as the rumor comes from what is claimed to be a reliable scooper, The Vulcan Reporter.

According to the rumor, Tom Hardy was expected to be announced as the new James Bond in November, but the announcement in November isn't going to happen because of the coronavirus.

The scooper now offers that the announcement may still come out this year, or if No Time To Die gets delayed again, in early 2021.

"I heard about this news back in June," tweeted the scooper. "At that point, Hardy's casting wasn't official but he had been auditioning and was basically locked into the role. It's similar to how Craig said that he got the role of Bond and then months later it was officially announced."

As noted, Tom Hardy has been rumored for a while by the UK tabloid sites, but the scooper says now it's a done deal. Hardy was also listed as a top contender to play the new James Bond by various bookmakers. 

Tom Hardy is an English actor, so obviously he fits with the 007 profile, as he was born in Hammersmith, London and he was brought up in East Sheen, London.

tom-hardy-james-bond-fan-art-3.jpg

source: https://cosmicbook.news/tom-hardy-james-bond

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

It feels weird that they would announce the new actor when the current movie, No Time to Die, hasn't even hit theatres yet.

Wouldn't it make more sense for people to celebrate Daniel Craig one last time before they let someone else take the shine?

Also Tom is an amazing actor, he needs to start taking up more Oscar roles and fewer action blockbusters like this and Venom.

Just now, Bradley said:

Also Tom is an amazing actor, he needs to start taking up more Oscar roles and fewer action blockbusters like this and Venom.

Why? Who cares about oscars

Blastertoyo

The scars on my mind are on replace re replace 

:enigma:

internally screaming tom daley GIF
He’s the first openly gay James Bond then!

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Just now, Runway said:

Yeah we should all piss on the Oscars :ladyhaha:

No but it's as though being an action movie star is not good and doesn't make you a "real actor". If you gotta do independent movies, only then you can be taken "seriously", it's dumb. Tom Hardy is a great actor whether or not he does "OsCar WoRthY mOvIeS". Who cares. James Bond is not just any action movie or a dumb movie with dumb plots like Fast and furious (no shade i actually love faf) but it's understandable if people don't take Vin Diesel as a serious actor like Dicaprio but even then, not every basic human being could play his roles in a movie or look shredded. I just hate the whole "Oscar" award ****. A lot of grammys have been given to bad artists just like some Oscars been given to mediocre actors, it means nothing

Archived