💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Hardy rumored to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

what? :bear: he never married or been in a public relationship with snother man, he just said he has had gay sex

8 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

He’s Married to a woman tough

Screen-Shot-2017-08-08-at-10.03.31-1024x

where have you been?

wait why did I think Tom Daley

im a flop :bear:

delete me 

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

The scars on my mind are on replace re replace 

:enigma:

internally screaming tom daley GIF
He’s the first openly gay James Bond then!

:enigma:

Not Tom Daley. :bradley: :ladyhaha:

i don't remember ARTPOP

43 minutes ago, gagzus said:

They’re not erasing him though 007 is just his codename not his character. I see your point though but I think it’s the same as Sam becoming the next Captain America in the MCU, you’re carrying on the mantle of it and if you wanna see a male 007 there’s like 40-50 years of movies and books to choose from haha.

I think making the next 007 a woman and not just that but a BLACK WOMAN, was the way to go, I already know loads of friends who’ve said if they do that they’d actually be interested in the new movies with a woman at the helm. It’s like the backlash when Judi Dench became M, yet she was the best M ever imo.

I think it is incredibly foolish to do that, sorry just my opinion. It's like changing Tomb Raider into a man, and we just say well, a man could do it so it's fine, we gonna change the name but keep the aesthetic, the story, the plot and everything else. It's not right. And ive seen many times this need trend in movies who try SO HARD to be "woke", and Im very FOR diversity and different actors finally getting roles that are not always white male dominated and I want SO BADLY for women to have roles in movies where they are not the wife, the sexy lady or the mistress and that's a gross stereotype bcs we've gone far now but for example the movie Charlie's Angels a total disaster, all male characters are villains, everything they say is sexist, and women are depicted as the victims who have to fight against that patriorchy and sexist society. Then we had Birds of Prey, all male characters are villains or deceiving, all female characters are heroes. Im sorry this is not feminism, this is not equality and it's not how male characters should be treated either. If you want a movie with a female character who's a spy, get a writer to write a new role or get inspired in real tangible work thats been in the past to create a new iconic character who's female and not steal the male character whos been there for more than decades and say "ok guys now it's a female and her name is Jamie Bond". Completely stupid to me and it makes it worse for feminists to get their ideas across, we already are looking like jokes 

38 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Screen-Shot-2017-08-08-at-10.03.31-1024x

where have you been?

wait why did I think Tom Daley

im a flop :bear:

delete me 

THIS IS HILARIOUS :sharon:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RadioIsOurs

Chile there is always like a new rumour from some insider every week about a new Bond actor and it's always someone different :awkney:

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

They’re not erasing him though 007 is just his codename not his character. I see your point though but I think it’s the same as Sam becoming the next Captain America in the MCU, you’re carrying on the mantle of it and if you wanna see a male 007 there’s like 40-50 years of movies and books to choose from haha.

I think making the next 007 a woman and not just that but a BLACK WOMAN, was the way to go, I already know loads of friends who’ve said if they do that they’d actually be interested in the new movies with a woman at the helm. It’s like the backlash when Judi Dench became M, yet she was the best M ever imo.

Well the thing is the codename 007 means so little itself, unlike Captain America which can have a lot of symbolic value to it. It might as well be about 008 or 009 or so on. What I know most people are into however is the character of James Bond, or at least in terms of his appearance and how he handles stuff. So I don't see the point in just giving the codename to some other character and expecting people to feel like some torch has been passed on meaningfully or that a wheel has been reinvented, when it literally is just a codename that means that you can kill people for the British government.

Archived