💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Gaga Vision

Karen Smith

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

Hi y'all, how long after the premiere of the music video, Gaga usually released Gaga vision? I know it was different with Rain On Me because of the pandemic, but I think with 911 Gaga vision we can get it faster. I mean I fell in love with the video for 911 and I'm just wondering what more Gaga is preparing for us, and whether we will get something like Gaga vision or maybe Chromatica TV in the near future.

By the way, do you know what time is the premiere of the interview with Gaga? And where will it be available?

The GagaVision director confirmed more GagaVisions :oops: My safe bet is within 1 month. Even probably next week

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

The GagaVision director confirmed more GagaVisions :oops: My safe bet is within 1 month. Even probably next week

Yaaass I can't wait :kara:

TimisaMonster

Its never been on a patterned schedule...whenever it's released we then get it but there's no way to know. Only during BTW era was it a weekly think for a while until it became too busy for her schedule to stay up editing 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

Well the Gagavision for ROM came out in August, approximately 3 months after the video :lolly:

Yeah but I think it's because lockdown, she didn't want to release it right after. Maybe this time it'll be sooner. 

numb the flame

I can see Gagavision 49 being similar to the release of Gagavision 47. Stupid Love was released on 28 February and they released Gagavision 47 on 4 March, so roughly a couple of days after the music video release. I don't know why Gagavision 48 was delayed for three months but I'm guessing that was delayed due to the George Floyd protests being the week after ROM was released and the week Chromatica was released. She then dipped after the drop of Chromatica so I think that's also another reason why they didn't release Gagavision 48 for three months 

Archived