💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replay and 911 Car Accident

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

Not sure have this been talking yet

but does the driving sound intro in replay have anything to deal with the 911 car accident scene?

"am i still alive where am i cry "

also they were saying the sine on Gaga's forehand referencing the scars on my mind are on replay

Hit me a message and say hi !

lavenderblondee

Not me immediately playing replay to see what you were talking about :bear:

Now I'm CURIOUS what that noise is.  How have I not paid any attention to this :triggered:

Linus Gaga
8 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

thot it was sum match stick being lighted up from the outro of enigma :triggered::bear:

1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

Now I'm CURIOUS what that noise is.  How have I not paid any attention to this :triggered:

:triggered::triggered::triggered: yeah how come u didn't wonder what the sound is😭

Hit me a message and say hi !

Stupid Oreo

I think replay could be the sequel though. She had a trauma from the car accident, and she will keep getting flshbacks to it :ohwell:

RichAssPiss

I would love a Replay video that ends with the car crash. I wonder if she imagined that. At first her saying "I don't have my pills" was an explanation of what caused the crash but if she's the cyclist she couldn't have hit anyone. So maybe she was in some manic or dissociative state ("Replay") and didn't understand her bike was in the way of the car that stopped short and caused the collision.

DoremonLove

Omg now i wamt a prequel. Imagine if it shows how she felt and struggles without meds in replay mv amd thn the crash happens.:excited2: so 911 could be the continuation of that. I demand a prequel. 

I camt at how the whole CHROMATICA could be a movie abt mental trauma:giveup::worship2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Honestly the replay song matches more with what I’d expect in the story of this video. 
‘but 

911 is a f****** masterpiece so I’m more than happy

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Pop another one said:

I think replay could be the sequel though. She had a trauma from the car accident, and she will keep getting flshbacks to it :ohwell:

I thought of this all morning and I think it could actually be the prequel. Maybe she was distracted by all her scars on her mind that she didn't pay attention and caused the accident. I can see SFA be the sequel. I mean, she sings "I heard one sine from above" as if she heard something from heaven.

Ew, David!

nightadieu

she literally posted Replay’s lyrics alongside this image :giveup: maybe the Sine symbols stand for the music videos: bottom row would be SL - ROM - 911 - ??? (Replay since she posted the lyrics?) - ???.

And above them all the big Sine (literally from above)

Archived