💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This reaction to 911 is so relatable

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

The most brilliant thing to come out of this video and the following reactions is how mindf*cked literally everyone who watches it is — fans and non-fans alike. The reaction that Zachary is having(and understandably so, since he's a stan) is just a heightened version of what probably a casual Gaga listener is having after watching the video and consuming the art of it. Literally everyone is SHOOK.

It's really fascinating to watch how visually stimulating and (un)pleasant art can be and what kind of reactions it can evoke.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The most brilliant thing to come out of this video and the following reactions is how mindf*cked literally everyone who watches it is — fans and non-fans alike. The reaction that Zachary is having(and understandably so, since he's a stan) is just a heightened version of what probably a casual Gaga listener is after watching the video. Literally everyone is SHOOK.

It's really fascinating to watch how visually stimulating and (un)pleasant art can be and what kind of reactions it can evoke.

911 is literally the most iconic gaga song and everyone doesn't know that.  It blew our minds with the chromatica ii -> 911 transition and it blew our mind at the end of the music video.  Literally before it started and right after it ended it was iconic.  What other song will do that?

Spoiler

hint: none

Spyro the Dragon

2 hours ago, Spyro said:

911 is literally the most iconic gaga song and everyone doesn't know that.  It blew our minds with the chromatica ii -> 911 transition and it blew our mind at the end of the music video.  Literally before it started and right after it ended it was iconic.  What other song will do that?

Reveal hidden contents

hint: none

Did you notice how many people, a lot of whom were complaining about 911 getting the video/single treatment suddenly started warming up to it? :ladyhaha:

ART henny. That's the power of art for you :legend:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I like watching reactions but 911 reactions are the best 

the twist is just like watching everyone’s reaction to the transition all over again.

it’s like the Chromatica II/911 transition at the end after she shook us with it at the start  :enigma:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

lavenderblondee

I love any of his reaction videos and this ends me. :ladyhaha:

I admit that on first watch I was SHOCKED, I was absorbing it and still wasn't sure what was HAPPENING. This is what I love about Gaga. Sometimes her art isn't so easily digestible, and I think that's the point. She doesn't want to make art purely just to make art, she wants you to think about it, question it, dive into it. This is why I stan and will forever support this woman. She isn't doing it just for fun, she's doing it for US and to make a MARK. 

I'm currently watching Color of Pomegranates. After that I'll rewatch 911 before gulping down reactions.

Yes, I have time. :whitney:

Rudz Xinc

Everybody reaction is basically "What's happening? I'm so lost, I'm so confused, what's the meaning of all these?" and then "OMGGGGGGGG......... WOW"

Look at those clowns

Yass the OG Lady Gaga reactor!!

I love Zachary's energy when he reacts to Gaga. He's just like the rest of us :laughga:   and he's pretty smart too.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived