Replay is the next single

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool
6 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

Why should there no more Chromatica singles been released? The album concept has even more potential...

I’m not at all saying I don’t think there should, I’m just saying hypothetically. I know a lot of people have said they think there won’t be more singles, and I don’t agree, I’m just saying that if that were the case I’m so content with what we’ve got.

See The Best In Everyone

Cherry Blues
31 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

I’m not at all saying I don’t think there should, I’m just saying hypothetically. I know a lot of people have said they think there won’t be more singles, and I don’t agree, I’m just saying that if that were the case I’m so content with what we’ve got.

I hope really that we see other 2/3 singles from Chromatica. I hope at all that the industry moves forwards to entertain people with good content and artisty pieces. That's about quality and not quantity. That artists treat their albums right and do not release always just music to have a hit and then move quickly forward to the next potential big project. I want to feel a album and have good content around it, no matter how it solds or how many hits it has. Its like to treat his own child right even it's not that successful. Chromatica makes good, saled good and i hope it will have a good treatment from LG this and next year.

BornAsUnic0rn
12 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Just because Gaga used Chromatica III, it doesn't mean Sine will be next... She used Chromatica I on SL, and the Alice MV didn't come right after :ohwell:

It could still mean that we‘re done with Act II. Since Chromatica I entered into Act I (Stupid Love/Rain On Me), now we‘ve entered Act II.. so.. maybe Sine/Doves/Babylon is actually next?

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

I hope really that we see other 2/3 singles from Chromatica. I hope at all that the industry moves forwards to entertain people with good content and artisty pieces. That's about quality and not quantity. That artists treat their albums right and do not release always just music to have a hit and then move quickly forward to the next potential big project. I want to feel a album and have good content around it, no matter how it solds or how many hits it has. Its like to treat his own child right even it's not that successful. Chromatica makes good, saled good and i hope it will have a good treatment from LG this and next year.

I agree, I don’t like when artists put out too much material for the sake of having a hit. The majority of artists I’m a fan of take time with their album and give it the proper treatment it deserves. That’s why I love when artists take a long time between albums, they’re not rushing out a new product to sell, they're perfecting their craft and trying to make something they believe in. I would definitely love more singles (my top choice is Sine From Above but I’d be happy with just about anything). Either way, the Chromatica Ball isn’t happening until next year, so I’m sure this era will have more and more happening until then.

See The Best In Everyone

13 minutes ago, KORG said:

Screw it, give them all a video and wait for babylon as the last one and have it link them all together somehow. 

That would be so awsome

Cherry Blues
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

I agree, I don’t like when artists put out too much material for the sake of having a hit. The majority of artists I’m a fan of take time with their album and give it the proper treatment it deserves. That’s why I love when artists take a long time between albums, they’re not rushing out a new product to sell, they're perfecting their craft and trying to make something they believe in. I would definitely love more singles (my top choice is Sine From Above but I’d be happy with just about anything). Either way, the Chromatica Ball isn’t happening until next year, so I’m sure this era will have more and more happening until then.

Yes and some artists today even just rush with songs without a real album. They just want catch a hit. No, that has not a future. It should be about the music and musician art. About to connect through music with the people. So i love how you see it đŸ„° its also my view and opinion.

Sine From Above is one of the most beautiful songs from LG. I would be definitely happy if it becomes a single and get a beautiful video.

Archived