Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replay is the next single

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

latina twilight

I hate to be that person but this should be tagged as 'opinion' :mark:

On topic, I think she's just "giving love" to different songs from the album in case they don't get to be singles, I don't think it necessarily means that SFA or Replay are going to be next singles or not.

That, or she's just purposefully playing with us :mark:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh, I think the fact that she put the scars on her mind in this video means she won't be making Replay a single ... I could be wrong tho! Chromatica III may also not mean Sine From Above is the next single, because they used Chromatica I in the Stupid Love video, and Alice isn't a single 

Stupid Oreo
32 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

Ugh. Can we have a tease or a rumor that Plastic Doll is getting a visual???

lady gaga laugh GIF

Cherry Blues
2 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Ugh. Can we have a tease or a rumor that Plastic Doll is getting a visual???

I love it also very much. Its a LG-classic already 👾💌

2School4Cool

My hope is Sine From Above as the next single, but Replay is also a fantastic choice! Either way I’d be happy. Even if there are no more Chromatica singles, I’m just happy we got 911

See The Best In Everyone

Cherry Blues
2 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

My hope is Sine From Above as the next single, but Replay is also a fantastic choice! Either way I’d be happy. Even if there are no more Chromatica singles, I’m just happy we got 911

Why should there no more Chromatica singles been released? The album concept has even more potential...

monketsharona

I honestly have serious doubts 911 is a single and your already talking about the next one, Gaga hasn't even called it her next single. Let's see if it's sent to radios globally 

Honestly I'm fine if there's no other singles after ROM that smashed. It's quite hard to push a single after an album is out (especially long months after the previous single). I'm very fine if Gaga is only releasing music videos now. 

I think SL and ROM are videos that represent Gaga's yearning for being a healthy mental being. 911 and the next single/s (hopefully Replay) will be the middle videos, which will represent whats happening to her when she is overcomed by mental illness. Then the last videos will represent her recovery, realization, triumph (SFA, Babylon, FW).

dollardays
5 hours ago, Savage said:

Tbh, I think the fact that she put the scars on her mind in this video means she won't be making Replay a single ... I could be wrong tho! Chromatica III may also not mean Sine From Above is the next single, because they used Chromatica I in the Stupid Love video, and Alice isn't a single 

Exactly what I thought when she posted the image of the scars with the Replay lyrics :crossed: 

I also think it would be too much of the same theme to release it after 911

voidfigure
7 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:
I want this to be true. I love Replay and it's a very reliable song for me. 

You mean "relatable"? 

Archived