đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 IS the 3rd single

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Animal Claws

I have seen many members asking if 911 is indeed a single or not.  So, this is what appears on Gaga Instagram ad.

EiP8cV2X0AICk95?format=jpg&name=medium

It appeared on Facebook too

EiQBCPzU4AArBBO?format=jpg&name=900x900

I think this is a confirmation. What you guys think? :yennefer:

Chromatica Island

It is kind of obvious it is the single by the promo at the VMAS and her Instagram

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

EiP8cV2X0AICk95?format=jpg&name=medium

If it's got this text font it's definitely real :bear:

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, jackoajl said:

So... where:applause: is :applause:the :applause: single :applause: cover? :applause:

I'm hoping it comes along with the merch at some point tomorrow/in the next couple days

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

no **** Sherlock :pole: 

Can you blame them? Gaga herself hasn't said it was a single, plus it wasn't added to major play listing on Apple Music or Spotify so.

Catnikko
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can you blame them? Gaga herself hasn't said it was a single, plus it wasn't added to major play listing on Apple Music or Spotify so.

yah i was joking, tbf I hope it's not :bradley:

Actual patient

RichAssPiss

I think when people say "Is it a single?" they mean "Is it being sent to radio?" And we don't know that in the U.S. yet. My sense is its more concentrated as a digital campaign and that Interscope recognizes radio is hard for Gaga to crack right now. Not sending it to radio lessens any bruises to Chromatica's image if it doesn't take off.

Karen Smith

Yaaaas I can't wait when I'll heard it on the radio. @Rifekdo you know which of polish radios plays Gaga's songs? I mean which one have played Rain On Me? RMF? 

1 hour ago, Little99 said:

Yaaaas I can't wait when I'll heard it on the radio. @Rifekdo you know which of polish radios plays Gaga's songs? I mean which one have played Rain On Me? RMF? 

Hey. 

ROM was played by all Polish radio stations.

RMF FM, RMF MAXXX, Zet, Eska. 

SL - the same but it wasn’t put to the rotation.

911 was already played by Eska yesterday but I don’t think RMF and Zet will pick it up since it wasn’t released as an official single.

but we have to wait and see :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Prostitute Barbie

It may be a single but that doesn’t mean anyone outside of us is going to care about it :poot: and that’s okay 

Archived