Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Best Selling Games 1979-2020

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Any if your fave game(s) listed? :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion

Woaahhh I had no idea WiiSports has sold so much, or that it had even passed Mario Bros. Minecraft and GTA V tho :applause:

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Woaahhh I had no idea WiiSports has sold so much, or that it had even passed Mario Bros. Minecraft and GTA V tho :applause:

Top 2 are blocks games that offers never ending fun and get your brains working, iconic tbh :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

11 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The only reason it sold so much is because it was bundled with the Wii console. So whatever units the Wii sold, Wii sports would have just about the same numbers.

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It came with the console so everyone who bought a Wii had Wii Sports by default right? 

Disappointing that these lame nintendo games sold this much when there are some really great games out there

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

The only reason it sold so much is because it was bundled with the Wii console. So whatever units the Wii sold, Wii sports would have just about the same numbers.

Okay true. I forgot about that. Its just no one talks about Wii Sports, so I kinda forgot its sold about 80% of Wiis. 

8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It came with the console so everyone who bought a Wii had Wii Sports by default right? 

Sorta. Idk what happened but there’s 19 million Wii’s out there without the game. 

Archived