💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

One of her best visual eras so far

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

With 3 videos out, a live performance, and a few photoshoots, I think it's safe to say that the Chromatica era is by far one of her best eras in terms of aesthetic and visuals.

Music videos/short film:

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-7.gifLady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-4.gifLady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-9.gif

Photoshoots:

Spoiler

Norbert-Schoerner.jpg

Frederik-Heyman.jpg

Nathaniel-Goldberg.jpg

Francesco-Carrozzini.jpg

Djeneba-Aduayom.jpg

Live performance + MTV fashion

Spoiler

MTV-VMAs-2020.jpg

602a22bcfd342c7402658cee3c37541773bac938babf49f2f3ac472a7e30c724d9eec1fee8563d74

5fe5033496c2867034997deb024d85fcf07e5b6221929d0b0d1503ddd3c65372c34b86f52950b2fc\

27302b588f4479019c2788d94e6888c408dbd019877905b135e3e5c7a51d26d4fc24307bb9df9499

Discuss. :yennefer:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B-b-but

NiCoLa hAs LoSt HiS tOuCh iN fAsHiOn, iS iT wRoNg tHaT wE hoLd gAgA tO HiGh sTaNdArDs

spongebob.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

warhol killer
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

B-b-but

NiCoLa hAs LoSt HiS tOuCh iN fAsHiOn, iS iT wRoNg tHaT wE hoLd gAgA tO HiGh sTaNdArDs

spongebob.jpg

I'm pretty sure,,,,, it's not Nicola that,,,,, has the problem :billie:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Yes this era is up there with The Fame Monster and Born This Way for her most visually striking content. And they said she couldn’t deliver visuals anymore :legend:

1 minute ago, Jose P said:

And they said she couldn’t deliver visuals anymore :legend:

They? Who's they? 

They keep losing and G0dga stays WINNING :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

high heeled fem

Beautiful compilation you got there :kiss: it’s her best era I believe tied with BTW era. It feels super special right now (like it did back in 2011/2012) and I knew it would be since since she announced Nicola was back (seeing her museum in LV they worked on was truly magical, along with enigma- miles above the JoAnne tour) 

As Gaga said herself, she is definitely awake! I was hoping she would come back to us creatively again and she has & she admits it now too. 

I’m still in shock about 911, I can’t believe she incorporated themes from 2 of my favorite films, she’s really reached a new level of artistry. It’s my favorite thing she’s ever done :giveup: now even people who never thought she was more than a pop star will be speechless

4 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Beautiful compilation you got there :kiss: it’s her best era I believe tied with BTW era. It feels super special right now (like it did back in 2011/2012) and I knew it would be since since she announced Nicola was back (seeing her museum in LV they worked on was truly magical, along with enigma- miles above the JoAnne tour) 

As Gaga said herself, she is definitely awake! I was hoping she would come back to us creatively again and she has & she admits it now too. 

I’m still in shock about 911, I can’t believe she incorporated themes from 2 of my favorite films, she’s really reached a new level of artistry. It’s my favorite thing she’s ever done :giveup: now even people who never thought she was more than a pop star will be speechless

Her acting in the last minute of the video alone is Oscar-worthy tbh. My goodness, what an insanely intense and compelling actor she is. I've never seen pain and trauma depicted such devastatingly. I mean, she proved everyone wrong with ASIB already but watching her do that. Phew.

The biggest talent of our times, PERIODT.

high heeled fem
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Her acting in the last minute of the video alone is Oscar-worthy. My goodness, what an insanely intense and compelling actor she is. I mean, she proved everyone wrong with ASIB already but watching her do that. Phew.

The biggest talent of our times, PERIODT.

Oh gosh Isn’t it fantastic? ASIB was special! it was majorly mainstream which is great! but what I mean is a lot of people who didn’t want to see it for that reason - would have their mouths speechless if they watched this video :bradley:. Ie fans of ‘the holy mountain’ &  Color of Pomegranates.

So now my obsession with Gaga has reached new levels :bradley: I want to have a film night with her, the fact she’s down with surrealist films ...:giveup:

23 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

With 3 videos out, a live performance, and a few photoshoots, I think it's safe to say that the Chromatica era is by far one of her best eras in terms of aesthetic and visuals.

Music videos/short film:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-7.gifLady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-4.gifLady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-9.gif

Photoshoots:

Reveal hidden contents

Norbert-Schoerner.jpg

Frederik-Heyman.jpg

Nathaniel-Goldberg.jpg

Francesco-Carrozzini.jpg

Djeneba-Aduayom.jpg

Live performance + MTV fashion

Reveal hidden contents

MTV-VMAs-2020.jpg

602a22bcfd342c7402658cee3c37541773bac938babf49f2f3ac472a7e30c724d9eec1fee8563d74

5fe5033496c2867034997deb024d85fcf07e5b6221929d0b0d1503ddd3c65372c34b86f52950b2fc\

27302b588f4479019c2788d94e6888c408dbd019877905b135e3e5c7a51d26d4fc24307bb9df9499

Discuss. :yennefer:

Agreed 100% It’s getting up there with TFM and BTW eras. Some may still not love the Stupid Love video but it’s one of my favourites. I love the entire era so far

pop ate my heart

Agree 100%. It's up there with TFM and BTW. just incredible. And the fact that it's still unleashing and we haven't seen everything yet :giveup:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

23 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

B-b-but

spongebob.jpg

Just want to give credit where it’s due, this chromatica fashion is Marta del Rio ALL THE WAY. She’s the stylist now, Nicola is director of something or other. Actual stylist is Marta, though, and she’s the one nabbing all these phenomenal young/little known designers that have made the era so special. It would normally be hard to tell if it wasn’t so much if Marta’s own personal aesthetic :laughga:

Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Joanne still had a better overall aesthetic but this is good 

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF I still love Joanne but Chromatica remains superior

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I've always loved her space queen looks and ancient style looks as well!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived