3 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Joanne still had a better overall aesthetic but this is good 

me when I'm blind 

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Just want to give credit where it’s due, this chromatica fashion is Marta del Rio ALL THE WAY. She’s the stylist now, Nicola is director of something or other. Actual stylist is Marta, though, and she’s the one nabbing all these phenomenal young/little known designers that have made the era so special. It would normally be hard to tell if it wasn’t so much if Marta’s own personal aesthetic :laughga:

I mean, yeah. Credit to both, obviously and more to Marta, true. But people saying that Nicola has lost his touch in fashion is just absurd at best and delusional at worst.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Reginald

I'm just so happy for all of the new fans who started stanning during C2C, LG5 and ASIB.

There's a big difference between looking back on videos from 8, 9, 10 years ago, and experiencing a totally badass era in real time 

Katsuki Bakugo

Chromatica is her best era hands down! even with the pandemic and leaks! 

Number 1 album

Number 1 single

Top 5 lead single

Incredibly high view counts for Gaga.

Fantastic visuals in album artwork

Dark electronic pop music that gays lust for!

The best collabs in the game! 

Redeemed with an Ariana Grande song. 

cohesive vision! 

Vocally live performance fantastic! 

All those crazy outfit changes in one night!!

911 video not being a dance video but a thought provoking high art video that had a HIGH POC cast as well as fantastic references. 

She actually delivered everything she promised this era... Not one broken promise... I’m scared! 

This stan from 2008 who is almost 30 is so impressed and happy! I have no complaints. Not one, all summer!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

me when I'm blind 

Joanne had a consistently consistent aesthetic thooo Chromatica has been somewhat messy and unfocused 

BYE

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Phlop said:

Joanne had a consistently consistent aesthetic thooo Chromatica has been somewhat messy and unfocused 

Where? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
45 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Chromatica is really up there tied with BTW and AP :giveup:

You mean TFM.

pop ate my heart
5 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

You mean TFM.

hey ARTPOP is up there too. It was a creative peak she didn't get the chance to exploit :dom:

warhol killer
9 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I kinda' get what you're saying but I think Chromatica had more striking visuals than Joanne.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Katsuki Bakugo
12 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I never really liked TFM era :oops:

I don’t understand.

Katsuki Bakugo
19 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

hey ARTPOP is up there too. It was a creative peak she didn't get the chance to exploit :dom:

She is doing it now!

pop ate my heart
14 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I never really liked TFM era :oops:

well that's a first.... and a last..

Archived