💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

911 is a Single!

Million Gypsies

Featured Posts

Million Gypsies

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was confused this whole DAY wondering if 911 was a single or just a promo-single.  It seemed confirmed by multiple sources but not from Ms. Gaga herself, BUT I GOT THIS AD AND LOOK AT THIS :party::

It was also stated in the Vulture post as well as other sites stating it was an official single! :ladyhaha:

Get ready for upcoming merch Little Monsters our wallets are about to be EMPTY but we're gonna be SERVED :firega:

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-3.gif

Million Gypsies
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

wait is that sponsor real?

Yup! It links directly to her account!  I tried searching for a URL to post here to link directly, but I guess sponsored links can't get reposted?  I'll try to look from my web browser and see if I can find the link!

pop ate my heart

can't wait for the merch and hopefully the single cover :pray:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Million Gypsies
10 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

wait is that sponsor real?

GOT IT! :party: It's up in my post now! 

Miichael

CD single, picture disc and cassette incoming? :nooo:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Delulu Rogers

Until gaga herself says so i don't believe it. If it really was a single surely it would have been on her story, twitter or somewhere right?

Glamourpuss

There was also a thread earlier saying it has been sent to French radio. I don't know about the radio anywhere else though but it must be a single if it will be played on the radio right?

7 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Until gaga herself says so i don't believe it. If it really was a single surely it would have been on her story, twitter or somewhere right?

The post in the OP is by Gaga's official instagram, calling it a single

CHROMATICON
12 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I think it’s a promotional single and Sine From Above is the next single

Sine From Above would be a terrible choice. At least 911 has that Gaga factor and fun vibe + viral potential. SFA sounds too dated and I don’t think they will make another feature the next single. 

24 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Sine From Above would be a terrible choice. At least 911 has that Gaga factor and fun vibe + viral potential. SFA sounds too dated and I don’t think they will make another feature the next single. 

SFA was most likely filmed at the same time as 911. Elton posted a birthday message to Tony Bennet from a green screen stage on August 3rd. An Elton Feature is a long awaited single choice for her career. It’ll for sure have some kind of moment. 

Archived