💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 reminds me of...

Doot

Featured Posts

The movie "Stay" with Ryan Gosling, Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor.

Stay_film.jpg

The premise is fairly similar.

The entire movie is a giant narrative of imagery and such, and you don't understand what the hell is going on at all.

But then at the end...

SPOILER

Spoiler

Gosling's character was in a car accident and they are trying to revive him. You find out that everything we saw prior in the film was his mind creating a story to cope with him dying on the road. Every character, setting, all of it, is what he sees around him as he is laying in the street.

Love it.

Has anyone seen this movie?

Davidsonary

That’s so cool, gonna check it out.

I thought that some scenes in the music video reminded me of Midsommar. Especially the wall mural depicting the accident towards the end. 

Spoiler
Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Glamourpuss

I haven't seen this movie but there's a British anthology tv series called Inside Number 9 that has an episode where something similar happens to the main character as what happens to Gaga in 911 and I remember thinking it would be so cool if Gaga made a mind fuck music video with a similar theme and I was so shocked when I saw that she's actually gone and made that happen. :enigma:

I'm going to try to watch this movie sometime though. It sounds really interesting.

25 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I haven't seen this movie but there's a British anthology tv series called Inside Number 9 that has an episode where something similar happens to the main character as what happens to Gaga in 911 and I remember thinking it would be so cool if Gaga made a mind **** music video with a similar theme and I was so shocked when I saw that she's actually gone and made that happen. :enigma:

I'm going to try to watch this movie sometime though. It sounds really interesting.

It's a really good movie!

It reminds me of Jacob's Ladder, it's kind of same plot in terms of the whole movie being in the character's head while they're badly injured. All of these movies were probably inspired by that.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

DoremonLove

Oh yes i remember watching this. The whole movie is a dream as hes dying from suicide and he imagines all the people present during the accident in weird scenarios in his mind. :worship2:bang on

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived