💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

911 and mental health

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I just read this comment on YouTube and I had to share. It gives such a good insight and I think other people who have trouble understanding the song and it's video would appreciate this comment. I just had to share:

She explained how this song is actually about an antipsychotic medication named olanzapine that saved her life in relation to mental illness (my biggest enemy is me, pop a 911) when she was rushed to the E.R due to a psychotic break. The same thing happened to me and I had to be put on the same exact medication, she stated how her whole body went numb, she could do nothing but scream. Its terrifying and nobody should ever have to experience a psychotic break, it is absolutely horrifying and indescribable when you’re completely ripped from reality, feeling like you’re trapped in an endless void, you feel like everything is out to hurt or kill you, becoming completely and absolutely emotionally blunted unable to express any feelings, completely dissociated from reality, unable to come to terms with or make any sense of anything or anyone around you, completely lost. There is truly nothing more traumatic than a psychotic break. Recovery time is different for everyone, it can take as little as 1 week to over a year. I am just happy I survived and am still alive to inform people and share my experience about this grave and perilous state of mind, to let people know how crucial mental health actually is.

Chromatica Island

This is why I connect with the song and video, I have autism, depression, mental ocd, and anxiety all of those combined are hell on earth and I have to take medication to stabilize it, but I am not really dependant on medication, just enough to get me through life, I am better now than I was in my teen years.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

Plus when I have a meltdown it can feel like a car wreck tbh, so the ending is emotional for me, i have to keep myself in beautiful places

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Plus when I have a meltdown it can feel like a car wreck tbh, so the ending is emotional for me, i have to keep myself in beautiful places

Sending you so much love :heart:

Archived