Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Directed by Tarsem Singh

Akiki

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

As much as this era has been totally awesome and I’m not trying to relive the past, I’m super curious what her work with RedOne (musically) and Steve Klein (videos) could look like with her evolution :diane:

:legend:   I N D I A N     E X C E L L E N C E    :legend:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

liquidsunshine
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The way I didn't even remember making this thread!!! :udidnt: I DID WIN!

Gurl u won hard! 

13 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The way I didn't even remember making this thread!!! :udidnt: I DID WIN!

OMG ahaha 

Free Enigma tickets for you ahah

high heeled fem

I thought she was influenced by one of my fav films color of pomegranates.... I’m not sure who Tarsem is 

CyanDante
32 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I thought she was influenced by one of my fav films color of pomegranates.... I’m not sure who Tarsem is 

Tarsem Singh is a director of films like The Cell and the Fall. He has mentioned before that the works of Tarkovsky and Parajanov ( Director of the Colour of Pomegranates) has greatly influenced his own filmmaking. Which is why we get to see such references from Parajanov, Fellini and Jorodowsky's art in the 911 video. :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

NewUsername
59 minutes ago, Akiki said:

OMG ahaha 

Free Enigma tickets for you ahah

Now I just need free flights to Las Vegas, haha :p

Well, I'm already going to the Chromatica Ball, so I'm already more than happy :)

high heeled fem
9 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Tarsem Singh is a director of films like The Cell and the Fall. He has mentioned before that the works of Tarkovsky and Parajanov ( Director of the Colour of Pomegranates) has greatly influenced his own filmmaking. Which is why we get to see such references from Parajanov, Fellini and Jorodowsky's art in the 911 video. :diane:

Yes both those directors are my favorite  that whole era/70s Czech new wave is my favorite genres, I don’t watch modern stuff a lot that’s why I don’t know his stuff. This video has blown my mind, so your a fan of both those directors too? How cool :kiss: Gaga is amazing it’s even better than bad romance 

Archived