💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Directed by Tarsem Singh

Akiki

Featured Posts

This is awesome and so unexpected from her. I thought it was inspired by his work but surprise... He was the director. 

The Story line is ver similar to The Fall

imnotyourbabe10

I knew it had such The Fall characteristics to it! Thank you for sharing! (Go watch that movie if you guys haven’t seen it  plus, Lee Pace is a cutie!)

This is easily becoming one of my top Gaga videos. Also, as a counselor, this is good mental health art. Can’t wait for more Chromatica visuals. Praying for SFA and Alice next!!

also, thank you Gaga for being so multiculturally competent. We need that on the big stage in this era of bs nationalism

Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I knew it had such The Fall characteristics to it! Thank you for sharing! (Go watch that movie if you guys haven’t seen it  plus, Lee Pace is a cutie!)

This is easily becoming one of my top Gaga videos. Also, as a counselor, this is good mental health art. Can’t wait for more Chromatica visuals. Praying for SFA and Alice next!!

Also... The Cell. That movies haunting me when I was a kid. 

11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I thought we already knew that though. :confused:

Didn't saw anyone discussing it. He is a very unique director. Deserved a thread. 

ObezyankaNol

I didn’t watched his movies but when I saw 911’s video the aesthetic reminded me of Sweet Lullaby by Deep Forest and guess what, he directed that video. He also directed Losing My Religion by REM one of my fav videos of all time. 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

imnotyourbabe10
31 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Also... The Cell. That movies haunting me when I was a kid. 

Omfg! I didn’t know! The opening of 911 was totally the Cell when she’s in the desert.  One of my favorite “horror” movies. And JLos best acting. Scared me as a preteen too! 

this video is one of Gaga’s best. :diane:

28 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I didn’t watched his movies but when I saw 911’s video the aesthetic reminded me of Sweet Lullaby by Deep Forest and guess what, he directed that video. He also directed Losing My Religion by REM one of my fav videos of all time. 

Wow, Loosing My Religion is iconic, we should spread this info!

Archived