💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 is one of the best music videos ever

qoqo

Featured Posts

I know y’all are probably laughing at that title, but it’s all about context; it may sound funny calling the video of a relatively small pop song one of the best ever, but if the same video was for a song like Bad Romance you’d at least think my point is valid even if you wouldn’t agree.

This video is 100/100 and more. It stars one of the most interesting and influencing pop stars ever looking breathtaking and acting flawlessly, from her dialogue at the end to her facial expressions during the song, and on the top of her artistic game. Every little detail in this video is there on purpose, and it lets you go on a journey - while watching most of the video you’re very aesthetically and visually pleased, while feeling a bit unsettled for a yet-known reason, and then the end is like a punch in the guts, making you realize what you were just watching. The expression in the hallucination of everything real from the accident zone is REMARKABLE.

911 is one of the best music videos in history. That’s my opinion.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, qoqo said:

That’s my opinion.

I disagree (It's def one of Gaga's best tho!) but you wrote this and it's a valid point so I won't discuss further.. I appreciate how you didn't express your opinion as a fact.. 

I couldn’t agree more. In my opinion, it combines everything a video should be. It has endless connotations, incredibly interesting visuals, and a backstory. If I had to rank videos on videos alone (forgetting the music for a second) then 911 is the best it comes 

I’m so hyped right now I want to agree😂 It’s certainly an absolute benchmark video in her career - and one of the most refreshingly layered and inspired videos in many years

ChromaticRaccoon

IMO I've never seen a better MV! It's instantly my absolute favourite! It's perfect in every way

Edit: The only video I can think of that comes close is Mrs Potato Head by Melanie Martinez 

ArtpopAct2

I absolutely agree, actually. Like my first reaction was confusion, the more I find out about it and analyze it, the more brilliant it is. I’m inclined to say it’s actually Gaga’s deepest video.

it should be a shoe-in for VOTY, but I’m afraid it’ll get snubbed due to the timing of its release and the song itself may not smash.

FfFfFfFF

I know most of the times fans do what fans are predisposed to do and overreact.. but I feel like this time is true. :gum: The video is so complex and artistic and critics seem to love it as well. Truly a combination of pop and art. :applause:

DovakhiinSasha

I agree with you. Over time 911 has become one of my favorites on the album, just because how it's about mental health and meds for that and stuff. As I suffered depression and took anti depressants and stuff, it hits home hard for me, and now her using her voice to spread a message this powerfull, ... OOF. It's my favorite video of her just for the message alone.

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

21 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

It’s great but not Bad Romance great

I won't let go of my Bad Romance just yet......lol

BUT 911 is AWESOME

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Chromatica Island

Yes and one of her best songs, it is pop perfection!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived