opinion

911 is one of the best music videos ever

qoqo

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
Just now, Sister said:

I won't let go of my Bad Romance just yet......lol

BUT 911 is AWESOME

Both are equal for me as the best music videos of the century.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

IMO I've never seen a better MV! It's instantly my absolute favourite! It's perfect in every way

Edit: The only video I can think of that comes close is Mrs Potato Head by Melanie Martinez 

Oh my god! I was thinking the exact same thing! I love Ms Potato Head too and 911 immediately reminded me of it as well💜

Monster7

It's an amazing video. I love everything, but above all her acting, I was feeling the anxiety while watching the ending. She's just getting better and better

JusKeepBreathin

KGLy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

i mean i dont know if one of the best videos of it all, only time will tell

but it is definitely one of gaga's bests, she served pleasant visuals, stunning outfits and a psychological-thriller-ish story

it is indeed so iconic, i cant get over it :enigma:

... and now i just sit in silence.

It’s the only music video to ever make me feel uneasy and full of anxiety afterwards

I'm still sat here in shock over just how incredible it is. I laughed out loud earlier because it's like....who THINKS of a music video like THAT? Her mind blows my mind. :laughga: 

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, qoqo said:

it may sound funny calling the video of a relatively small pop song one of the best ever

I don't think success has much to do with how good a mv is tho..

Having said that, I unbiasedly think it is one of the best mvs I've ever seen! And that's a lot to say when I'm a Björk, Bowie and Sevdaliza fan lol. Exceeded all expectations. she did it again :firega:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

It’s the only music video to ever make me feel uneasy and full of anxiety afterwards

OMG TEA :giveup: And I've seen some sh't, but never felt like this...

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

24 minutes ago, homomo said:

Exactly! 100% the most engaging mv I’ve ever watched in my life. Really made my stomach turn 

Big Reputation

It’s one of her best in a long time but I’m not sure if it’s one of the best music videos in general. I’m so glad you enjoy it though :kara:

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

3 minutes ago, Folklore Friend said:

It’s one of her best in a long time but I’m not sure if it’s one of the best music videos in general. I’m so glad you enjoy it though :kara:

That’s such a kind thing to say:hug:

Archived