Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Official Twitter account of Armenia: "We absolutely love 911 video ❤️💙🧡"

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, she is totally gonna leave them talking to the hand and some delulu on this forum will keep on saying she ignores Katy Perry, when she ignores everyone, including governments :billie:

2 minutes ago, Red said:

By the way, she is totally gonna leave them talking to the hand and some delulu on this forum will keep on saying she ignores Katy Perry, when she ignores everyone, including governments :billie:

She just doesn't like Twitter anymore because of how ridiculous and toxic it has gotten. That's why she prefers posting on IG. I'm glad she chooses the latter over the former. Twitter is trash.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

29 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Most people don't get the difference between cultural appreciation and appropriation tbh 

The thing is, the user wasn’t calling it cultural appropriation, they were inquiring if it might be considered such because of the cultural references. Idk why people are making a big deal of it.

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

She just doesn't like Twitter anymore because of how ridiculous and toxic it has gotten. That's why she prefers posting on IG. I'm glad she chooses the latter over the former. Twitter is trash.

But she replied a rando today on twitter saying they don't like to see her cry :billie:

Just now, Red said:

But she replied a rando today on twitter saying they don't like to see her cry :billie:

Yeah, well. Sometimes around releases when she is more online I've seen her do that. She doesn't "like" tweets as much, nor replies to or follows fans on a spree like she used to. It's good tbh.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

The thing is, the user wasn’t calling it cultural appropriation, they were inquiring if it might be considered such because of the cultural references. Idk why people are making a big deal of it.

I didn't see that thread much, I was just talking about this in general

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

malazam
8 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I haven't seen a single one comment about it being culture appropriation.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived