Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 | Armenian-Georgian Movie

Roxanne

Featured Posts

first of all 911 music video is A R T !

do you know that............

inspiration for music video is Sergei Parajanov's movie "The Color of Pomegranates". Parajanov was Armenian  film director and artist (70s,80s) who made significant contribution to world cinema. he lived and worked in Georgia. 

in 911 music video you can see poster and this beautiful woman is Sofiko Chiaureli, Georgian actress, muse of Parajanov. I'm so happy that she was Georgian (my country) and also this movie is half-georgian.

496048322e58c4c3ebd010a6483d99b5.jpg 81PWLNRk7FL._SL1500_.jpgSoviet-Georgian-actress-Sofiko-Chiaureli

you can see best scenes from movie here, trust me it's EPIC and it's 1969: 

Very interesting, thank you for sharing this most intriguing reference. The Colour of Pomegranates appears beautiful from the scenes in that video.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

dollardays
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

And what is the movie about? I'm kinda interested to watch it

This avant-garde film by Russian director Sergei Parajanov depicts the life of revered the 18th-century Armenian poet and musician Sayat-Nova (Vilen Galstyan). Portraying events in the life of the artist from childhood up to his death, the movie addresses in particular his relationships with women, including his muse (Sofiko Chiaureli). The production tells Sayat-Nova's dramatic story by using both his poems and largely still camerawork, creating an impressionistic work.:tony:

It's a classic, watch it!

Varo Yan

I'M PROUD TO BE ARMENIAN LITTLE MONSTER SO MANY YEARS!

I'M CRYING .... GUYS WHEN I WATCHED VIDEO I WAS SCREAM ON STREET, AND EVERYONE WAS SEEING ME, OH MY GOD, IT'S SO WONDERFUL FEELINGS. 

FfFfFfFF

Azerbaijan and the shady sisters Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Nagorno-Karabakh left the chat seeing this Caucasian involvement. :koons:

I love the imagery of the 911 video. Thank you Lady Gaga for incorporating such beautiful middle eastern art and culture. I will try to find some time and watch this classic film.

Archived