Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 | Armenian-Georgian Movie

Roxanne

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Varo Yan said:

I'M PROUD TO BE ARMENIAN LITTLE MONSTER SO MANY YEARS!

I'M CRYING .... GUYS WHEN I WATCHED VIDEO I WAS SCREAM ON STREET, AND EVERYONE WAS SEEING ME, OH MY GOD, IT'S SO WONDERFUL FEELINGS. 

I love the last one 😂😂😂

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

12 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Abkhazia, South Ossetia

ok, but Abkhazia and South Osetia (Samachablo) are part of Georgia under military occupation by Russia. please don't mention them like independent states

Gaga Lazuli

I loved the references from that movie. Another thing I loved is that in the slow mo scene the flag they are holding is the flag of New Mexico, i live in that state and just the tought of having Gaga 4 hours away from where i live is :messga:

Little Monsters Torture Me

DiskoBaby
11 hours ago, JK Rowling said:

I love the imagery of the 911 video. Thank you Lady Gaga for incorporating such beautiful middle eastern art and culture. I will try to find some time and watch this classic film.

Armenia and Georgia isn’t Middle Eastern. It’s Caucasus and Western Asia.

FfFfFfFF
32 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

ok, but Abkhazia and South Osetia (Samachablo) are part of Georgia under military occupation by Russia. please don't mention them like independent states

I know and I agree. It was a joke as they are all (unrecognized) Caucasus states.

31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I know and I agree. It was a joke as they are all (unrecognized) Caucasus states.

yea, I understand it :heart:

IllusionLover
On 9/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, FameMonster01 said:

Armenia and Georgia? CANCELLING AZERBAIJAN

Gaga didn't choose Azerbaijan culture for 911 because ASIB smashed not her :billie:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived