268 members have voted

1. 1. Best M/V Chromatica

• Stupid Love
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh BY FAR 911!!!! It's literally everything I've wanted (by Billie Eilish) from Gaga!!!! :firega:

Regina George

911 for sure! I love videos with an actual meaning and storyline.. SL and ROM videos (even tho incomparable when it comes to quality because ROM is like 100x better) are just her dancing without any deep meaning...  

I feel like fans pre ARTPOP era will appreciate 911 more than those who became fans after ARTPOP era... This is Gaga at her best

herassisfamous

Even though I’d kiiiill for a choreo, the ART in 911 is just a whole another level. And her ACTING? I felt the agony and the rawness of it deep to my bones. 🇨🇱 there’s only one correct answer to this question and that’s 911

All we need is love

The Edge Of Glory
Just now, Regina George said:

911 for sure! I love videos with an actual meaning and storyline.. SL and ROM videos (even tho incomparable when it comes to quality) are just her dancing without any deep meaning...  

THIS :bradley:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Daylight Jokers

I love how the music videos keep getting better and better. I love the awkwardness of the 911 music video. I love love love vertigo shots and they used a lot of it in the music video. It's so trippy without going crazy with the visual effects. I also love the contrast between the dark storyline and the bright grading of the dream sequence. Midsommar vibes.

Gagaloo911

Its replay value and symbolism is through the roof, not to mention being conceptual and having a storyline as well :bradley:

Quintessential Gaga if you ask me :ohwell:

RudraCNG

I loved Rain On Me, it's an excellent video, but to be fair, she has done similar MVs before. The way 911 is completely unique and different from all the stuff she has done before makes it the best one from this era to me.

Archived