and the best M/V is...  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Best M/V Chromatica

• Stupid Love
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I chose 911 but I love them all

I love SL for it's pure fun and great energy. Her happiness and power in that video is unlike any other i've seen from her 

I love ROM for it's hard choreo and dark old Pop video feel and for Gaga and Ari's cute moments throughout 

and I love 911 (I guess the most) for it's meaning and storytelling and getting us inside gaga's mind when she takes antipsychotics and how it effects her view of the world and the people around her!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

I LOVED Rain on Me, and enjoyed Stupid Love, but I’ve literally been giddy with excitement after 911. I just think the concept is SO good and the replay ability is unreal.

There is a lot to unpack in this video, and I don’t think she has done a video like that for a while!

BornSimon

"911" is Gaga at her most creative. It's ****ing brilliant.

"Rain On Me" is an amazing pop video, and the choreography is great.

"Stupid Love" is light and fun and the dancing is great.

"911" isn't only the best video from this era, it's one of Gaga's best videos to date.

TheOriginalOne

Okay if you had seen this thread as soon as I finished my first viewing of 911 I would have said ROM. But I keep watching 911 more and more and each time I find new meanings and metaphors and I’m kinda shook! My vote is 911! The Chromatica era videos have been getting better with each release! 

Anderson123

911 and I’m surprised it’s winning the poll but it’s probably the hype. We’ll see how everyone feels in a month. I’m actually glad GGD is not filled with “hMmmMm buT wHerE’S thE cHorEoGrapHy tO sHake my a$$ to?” comments and most of them appreciate there’s an actual storyline. I’m excited to know if she plans to continue this with Sine From Above or any other song. 

pop ate my heart

911 easily top 5 in her videography, I don't make the rules.

SL would be on the same level as ROM if it was actually finished tho :bear: I get RED everytime I think about it..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

EuphoricVibez

911 without a doubt. It's classic Gaga, the acting is phenomenal, the plot twist literally left me with goosebumps, it made me cry, and I LOVED how she paid homage to The Colour of Pomegranates. :heart:

He/him/his

Archived