268 members have voted

1. 1. Best M/V Chromatica

• Stupid Love
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

911 for sure is the best one! The Story, the symbolism and visuals are on another level. This video is just so interesting. I am watching this all evening and every time I feel its even deeper.

Reality
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Don't get me wrong, I liked 911, I just am a sucker for Stupid Love's aesthetics and concept. And good sis Rain On Me has its moments of glory but takes the 3rd place for me.

I like SL's aesthetics and concept, but I just think that the execution falls so short of what it could've been.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I like SL's aesthetics and concept, but I just think that the execution falls so short of what it could've been.

I disagree :billie:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Guest Messy vers
27 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I feel like fans pre ARTPOP era will appreciate 911 more than those who became fans after ARTPOP era...

I'm the fame era fan, it means that it divides for pre and after ARTPOP fans and I'm that old?:enigma:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Messy vers said:

I'm the fame era fan, it means that it divides for pre and after ARTPOP fans and I'm that old?:enigma:

I am a fan since 2009 too so I feel you! :ally: We're not old tho.. We're the OGs

Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

How:air:

Remaining on top :bon: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaEnigma
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I feel like fans pre ARTPOP era will appreciate 911 more than those who became fans after ARTPOP era... This is Gaga at her best

I agree!

I've been a fan since 2010 and I remember being obsessed with her videos with an actual storyline and a little bit deeper meaning

Stanley Digaga

It's hard to choose between Rain On Me and 911 because 911 is more of an experience : once you've seen the plot twist and analyze every references it loses its value while Rain On Me will always be more visualy pleasing.

So at the moment 911 feels more mind blowing but in the years to come I think i will enjoy rewatching Rain On Me more, time will tell.

Archived