💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Gaga scrapped the Chromatica idea in 911?

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

It's obvious by now that things happening in 911 music video are set on Earth and not on Chromatica, cause the planet doesn't appear in it. Why? 

Did she put that idea in the bin? :yennefer:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chromatica's a state of mind. a lucid dream. an astral projection. a wet dream. a legend.

zy2pSvbWo3zXplZW4FAV05dPLRoLnx-0oq6-jcZx

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Blastertoyo

Because it was meant to be on a white background before she changed her mind and scrapped it last minute

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

because chromatica is in her head

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

Just because it's not sci-fi, cyberpunk, pink, futuristic, etc. doesn't mean that it's not "Chromatica." She also defined Chromatica as a state of mind, and that's exactly what the video showed. Besides, in the scene with her in the black dress, she has the Chromatica sign on her forehead. 

🖤👹

Billboard article: “It’s not fake!” she says, pointing a finger at her webcam. “It’s real! It’s in my head!”

So it's kinda still there! :hor: It shows her escaping into her head-world to avoid/reinterpret trauma and then crashing back down to reality/Earth. It's as much a mentality as a planet.

⚡🐲

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

It's obvious by now that things happening in 911 music video are set on Earth and not on Chromatica, cause the planet doesn't appear in it. Why? 

Did she put that idea in the bin? :yennefer:

Someone needs to rewatch the video :billie:

End Racism Now

DiskoBaby

None of the videos are connected with each other. They’re all just random music videos that are great in their own way.

LordByron28

Chromatica is a state of mind as has been stated. While not firmly stated she was probably in Chromatica for most of the music video before the paramedics rescued her.

Chromatica Island

Chromatica is in her imagination, all her videos are technically set in Chromatica.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived