💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Gaga scrapped the Chromatica idea in 911?

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

the fact she even said by herself chromatica isn’t a planet in a interview back in march :billie:

hot blondes in odd positions

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico

I don’t think Chromatica is a real place. Like it only exists in her mind. Hence at the end why the symbol was on her head. So yes Stupid Love and Rain on Me take place in Chromatica, I think they are a figment of her imagination. 

sillynate

Gaga never said Ch is a planet. That’s something an interviewer said and everyone else took it and ran with it

bloody g

Chromatica is a place she puts herself in through her mind, to simplify things you could say it's her imaginative world. Stupid Love, Rain On Me and 911 happen in Chromatica, but at the end of the later you see what would be the real world.

You could say most of Gaga videos take place in 'Chromatica' even before the album released.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

FFXIV WhiteMage

LMAO. This one's a troll. Don't bother to explain anything, just check out his posts history :green:

I've been in argument will real gaga fans who dislike the MV and they are actually engaging in conversations and expresses their own personal reasons on why they don't like it. 

Accounts like this tends to throw in as much as possible sh*t posts just to garner attention and spread negativity. It will just ignore any type of explanations. 

Anyway, the emergence of these harlots is a sign of the restarting of the era. SO just report whenever someone flaimbaits. :fan:

BornAsUnic0rn

Chromatica is not some distant planet, it’s a place she created in her mind, that exists inside of her, a place where she can make sense of things that happen on earth. So the episode she’s having in 911 IS Chromatica. 

Karen Smith

She didn't. Chromatica is just something else that you have imagined. It's state of mind, but I think we'll see more of "chromatica alien" in some future music videos. 911 is just more personal song for Gaga. 

BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, bloody grammys said:

You could say most of Gaga videos take place in 'Chromatica' even before the album released.

Love that sentiment. I, from the beginning, didn’t see Chromatica as this fictional planet she created just for this record. I see it as an artistic explanation to how her mind works. Bringing sense into what people view as madness and crazy Gaga-isms. Explaining everything she did before and everything she will do afterwards. 

I always felt like her mind works like that, because in my mind I also escape in this artistic vision making sense of reality and enhancing it. 

imnotyourbabe10

I hear you, OP. It definitely seems to be about the places she goes in her mind and they are all Chromatica? From the desert to the cyber-punk city and now the stucco sanctuary-esque temple. Curious what else Chromatica looks like. For Alice; SFA; Babylon; etc. 

HEARTSTOP

What are you on about? Chromatica is literally her mind, with all of its colors and sounds. Everything but the ending was in Chromatica (and maybe even the ending is in Chromatica, if she decides to take the Inception route).

You know planets have different places and cultures in them, right? So don't expect every place in Chromatica to look the same, just like the different "places" (memories/thoughts) in your mind aren't the same. 

Also it seems that each time she is almost dying and they bring her back to life in the video, she turns into a different tribe (aka state of mind/emotion). From white/pink, to blue, to green, to red, to yellow, to black. She is all the tribes.

In the beginning she is in white (Spiritual Ones) to represent her being in the "spirit realm". Also with pink tones to show that in her mind she instinctively is or is trying to be a Kindness Punk. 

The blue tribe is represented by the police and the "millenial" bystanders, showing both sides of the Freedom Fighters (agressive/lawful warriors of order and free-thinking pacifists). In blue she also shows you all these different concepts of "paradise in her hands" which can refer to the idea of a free future being in our hands, we only need to fight for it. However, she is seeing these paradise ideas through her privileged golden "glasses" and with utopic kindness always in her idealistic mind (pink rose on her head).

The green (Eco Warriors) is more subtle but can be associated with the rose, showing her finding her peace by returning to nature as she (almost) dies.

In red, she is shown leading a parade after the dark horse, representing the Government Officials.

She spazzes in yellow while getting all this visual information about reality. One could argue that the Cyber Kids are representative of the Information Age, where the truth is delivered to us through the internet.

Finally, in black, she literally finds this costume, and then uses it. She has this collector and geek (hello ARTPOP) side to her, specially with vintage art pieces and fashion. She is a Junkyard Scavenger. 

As a bonus, the woman crying for her husband is in purple. As we saw in Rain On Me, purple is the tribe of sadness and tears. Also, there's the possibility of there being a new tribe, based in richness and fame privileges, as you can see represented by the rich man dressed in gold being assisted in almost all of the scenes, and the golden "glasses" I mentioned earlier.

And yes, I know these colors can also be associated with other references outside of Chromatica, like black meaning death and white meaning life, but I believe this just makes her even more of a genius. She's in black when she's at the peak of her breakdown, and then she wakes up in white when she's back to life. The people saving her are on each of her sides, one in white and one in black, just like an angel and a devil on her shoulder, showing that these are both parts of her consciousness guiding her through her emotions. And she needs both to be alive, darkness and light. 

Spoiler

Or maybe its was just pretty and not that deep. :bear:

Spoiler

But we all know that's not the case. :staymad:

IDGAF

CharlieCashmere
On 9/18/2020 at 3:22 PM, Woohoo said:

chromatica's a state of mind. a lucid dream. an astral projection. a wet dream. a legend.

zy2pSvbWo3zXplZW4FAV05dPLRoLnx-0oq6-jcZx

asdfghjkl

CharlieCashmere
9 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

What are you on about? Chromatica is literally her mind, with all of its colors and sounds. Everything but the ending was in Chromatica (and maybe even the ending is in Chromatica, if she decides to take the Inception route).

You know planets have different places and cultures in them, right? So don't expect every place in Chromatica to look the same, just like the different "places" (memories/thoughts) in your mind aren't the same. 

Also it seems that each time she is almost dying and they bring her back to life in the video, she turns into a different tribe (aka state of mind/emotion). From white/pink, to blue, to green, to red, to yellow, to black. She is all the tribes.

In the beginning she is in white (Spiritual Ones) to represent her being in the "spirit realm". Also with pink tones to show that in her mind she instinctively is or is trying to be a Kindness Punk. 

The blue tribe is represented by the police and the "millenial" bystanders, showing both sides of the Freedom Fighters (agressive/lawful warriors of order and free-thinking pacifists). In blue she also shows you all these different concepts of "paradise in her hands" which can refer to the idea of a free future being in our hands, we only need to fight for it. However, she is seeing these paradise ideas through her privileged golden "glasses" and with utopic kindness always in her idealistic mind (pink rose on her head).

The green (Eco Warriors) is more subtle but can be associated with the rose, showing her finding her peace by returning to nature as she (almost) dies.

In red, she is shown leading a parade after the dark horse, representing the Government Officials.

She spazzes in yellow while getting all this visual information about reality. One could argue that the Cyber Kids are representative of the Information Age, where the truth is delivered to us through the internet.

Finally, in black, she literally finds this costume, and then uses it. She has this collector and geek (hello ARTPOP) side to her, specially with vintage art pieces and fashion. She is a Junkyard Scavenger. 

As a bonus, the woman crying for her husband is in purple. As we saw in Rain On Me, purple is the tribe of sadness and tears. Also, there's the possibility of there being a new tribe, based in richness and fame privileges, as you can see represented by the rich man dressed in gold being assisted in almost all of the scenes, and the golden "glasses" I mentioned earlier.

And yes, I know these colors can also be associated with other references outside of Chromatica, like black meaning death and white meaning life, but I believe this just makes her even more of a genius. She's in black when she's at the peak of her breakdown, and then she wakes up in white when she's back to life. The people saving her are on each of her sides, one in white and one in black, just like an angel and a devil on her shoulder, showing that these are both parts of her consciousness guiding her through her emotions. And she needs both to be alive, darkness and light. 

Hide contents

Or maybe its was just pretty and not that deep. :bear:

Reveal hidden contents

But we all know that's not the case. :staymad:

tenor.gif

Archived