Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Gaga scrapped the Chromatica idea in 911?

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

DoctorScent

I think it's still Chromatica, maybe it's some kind of sanctuary

I just don't understand why she doesn't have pink wig. Like..the whole era was based on pink wig and outfits. Maybe this new color represents medication I don't know

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island
Just now, MonsterARTPOP said:

My only issue with the video tbh.

It is in Chromatica, it's her state of mind, you can see sine symbols on her head when she starts crying

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Chromatica is in her imagination, all her videos are technically set in Chromatica.

For real,

for the one saying that stop complaining!

She literally gave us the best visuals we all needed.

COME ON GAYS!!

YaaaasGaga

Chromatica is the place in her mind she goes to to help her make sense of her trauma and pain so no it's not been scrapped at all it's been the point from the very beginning

Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, MisterDeDe said:

I think it's still Chromatica, maybe it's some kind of sanctuary

I just don't understand why she doesn't have pink wig. Like..the whole era was based on pink wig and outfits. Maybe this new color represents medication I don't know

That was only for the Stupid love era 

DoremonLove

Gosh inagine trying to explain this

2 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Chromatica is a state of mind as has been stated. While not firmly stated she was probably in Chromatica for most of the music video before the paramedics rescued her.

Anyway THIS

10 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

chromatica's a state of mind. a lucid dream. an astral projection. a wet dream. a legend.

zy2pSvbWo3zXplZW4FAV05dPLRoLnx-0oq6-jcZx

And THIS

How can anoyone not love gaga

MonsterARTPOP
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

It is in Chromatica, it's her state of mind, you can see sine symbols on her head when she starts crying

Yeah but I still wish it would fit with the aesthetic of literally everything else about the era (SL video, ROM video, album photoshoot, VMA performance, Sour Candy lyric video)

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Yeah but I still wish it would fit with the aesthetic of literally everything else about the era (SL video, ROM video, album photoshoot, VMA performance, Sour Candy lyric video)

It still makes sense, since Babylon would fit the aesthetic of 911, I liked it, it was different and unexpected in a good way. I think it's a healing place in the Chromatica universe. It was futuristic with some ancient middle eastern elements.

FentyGa
16 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

lmao close this thread please. 

she didn't scrap anything.

ok as much as i disagree with OP, this is a discussion forum. closing a thread is pointless, let people discuss and share ideas and things lol

LIKELADYAGAGA

I don't think Chromatica was ever a planet but rather another dimension that she is living in. Another reality other than our own. Another place, but not physical.

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

She said in the video she didn't take her pills that day, so she's living in reality (Earth) I guess ?

Because she didn't take her medicines, it was precisely that she wasn't in reality (on Earth), she lived in her visions (on Chromatica).

Archived