πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Are you grateful?

Gohan

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

Yes, VERY

In the end, the lack of choreo didn't make a difference. Her movements matched the beat very nicely

I still don't know why he did thisΒ :bear:

Even though I like the 911 choreoΒ :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Scratch that, bebΓ©, I'm thankful :sis:

Β 

3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Ya I’m grateful

scratch that baby I’m thankfulΒ 

911 video shining from a miiile, Gaga finally got back that smiiile

CooperativeGrippingBluegill-size_restric

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

4 minutes ago, Da J said:

Yes, VERY

In the end, the lack of choreo didn't make a difference. Her movements matched the beat very nicely

Yeah, I wanted a performance art type of video too so I'm glad we got it. We already got two dancey-pop star-slay type of videos so this one seems even more fresh and the final product is perfect.

4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I still don't know why he did thisΒ :bear:

Even though I like the 911 choreoΒ :bear:

I love the Rain On Me choreo but this one is just too chaotic for a pop singer that sings live :selena:

I can't with those moans :air:Β It sounds like he had a seazue mid *~adult activities~* :messga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

6 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Yeah, I wanted a performance art type of video too so I'm glad we got it. We already got two dancey-pop star-slay type of videos so this one seems even more fresh and the final product is perfect.

I love the Rain On Me choreo but this one is just too chaotic for a pop singer that sings live :selena:

Yeah but if you noticed on the VMAs her choreo is a little different and less intense than the backup dancers. And I'm pretty sure she prioritizes the vocal performance of the song over her own dancing these daysΒ 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Daylight Jokers

I'm just super happy with what we got. I am obsessed with this music video. I cannot stop watching it and it's already been four hours.

43 minutes ago, Red said:

I can't with those moans :air:Β It sounds like he had a seazue mid *~adult activities~* :messga:

La petite mortΒ :gayhat:

Archived