đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the tribes in 911 MV?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

I love the 911 short film but where are the tribes? Don't tell me that this idea is already put in the bin :bear:

All I ever wanted was love...

If you have faith in it, you can believe that every character is from a tribe, since everyone is wearing a different color :emma: 

MaryJaneHolland

Imagine how predictable it wouldve been if all videos had those tribes :bear:

I think it was only an idea for SL, ROM has nothing to do with tribes, the dancers are just wearing same colored outfits, which is always the case

Tribes could mean anything, anyone, and anywhere

Either way, I believe that chromatica is just her made up world inside her psychotropics and drugs 

monketsharona

To be honest she is wearing a dress of each colors of the tribes in her 'dream' sequences : blue, pink, black, yellow, red and green.

alsemanche

Didn't see stop using that concept a long time ago? I don't see tribes in ROM either, and none of the promo includes anything about them

Soft, soothing, and succulent

It certainly belong to the Chromatica universe tho, she has the symbol on her toenail at the beginning and on her forehead towards the end of the video

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Didn't see stop using that concept a long time ago? I don't see tribes in ROM either, and none of the promo includes anything about them

She literally has tribes on her face in 911 video, that scene in black dress

Agunimon

I think it was an afterthought she decided to include in Chromatica after she liked the idea in her Stupid Love music video and had the intention to run with it, but she had better ideas and scrapped them.

1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Those are just Chromatica sines.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

They're just Chromatica sines i think 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

ROM tribe is literally on the single vinyl :zilla:

All I ever wanted was love...

Stephen

It was just for Stupid Love. The tribes don't really mean anything it's just a representation of all different types of people coming together like a rainbow :nick:

Archived